A NAKED man wandering around a New York City subway station died by electrocution after shoving another passenger onto the tracks during a wild attack. The man was on the platform at the 110th Street and Central Park North Station on Saturday afternoon when he attacked the passenger, police said. Shocking video footage shows the completely nude man dancing around the platform before he pushes the person down onto the tracks. When a Good Samaritan jumped down to help them, the naked man followed and started beating that person as well, according to the New York Post. During the attack, the nude man came into contact with the third rail and electrocuted himself. He was later pronounced dead at the scene, police said.A train was pulling into the station shortly after the attack, but was able to stop before coming into contact with anyone on the tracks. The person who was pushed into the tracks and their rescuer both sustained only minor injuries. They were taken to St Luke’s Hospital to be treated, the Post reported. Most read in NewsCOVID CRACKDOWNLA tops 1M Covid cases as cops bust three more ‘super-spreader’ partiesLive BlogNOT DON YETCapitol rioters plead for pardons as… Read full this story
- What is it like to be caught up in a chemical attack?
- Life for pushing man on to tracks at London tube station
- Disabled man's holiday ordeal left him 'a shell of a man'
- Tube pusher to be sentenced for attack on ex-Eurotunnel boss
- How the real Big Brother operates in Moscow
- How to save lives from deadly nerve agents
- How the threat of deadly nerve agents can be neutralised
- Who was jailed in Bristol in July 2019
- Who went to prison in August? Read our round-up of cases here
- Victims of 'monkey dust'
Naked man ‘ELECTROCUTES himself’ after shoving NYC subway passenger onto tracks in wild attack have 292 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 17, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.