MEGHAN Markle’s dad claims his daughter never told him she loved him or asked how he was in her “heartfelt” letter to him. The Duchess of Sussex, 39, is said to have felt forced to write a “painful” letter to her dad after they reached “breaking point”. ⚠️ Read our Meghan Markle and Prince Harry live blog for the latest news on the Royal couple She is suing the Mail on Sunday for privacy copyright and data protection over five articles published in February 2019. This includes extracts from the handwritten letter she sent to her dad Thomas Markle, 76, in August 2018. Her lawyer Justin Rushbrooke QC today described the 1,250-word letter as “a heartfelt plea from an anguished daughter to her father”.But in a sensational witness statement, Thomas Markle claimed the letter was a “criticism” of him. He also referred to an article five anonymous friends gave to People magazine in which the letter was mentioned. The article included a quote from a pal, saying: “After the wedding she wrote him a letter. “She’s like, ‘Dad, I’m so heartbroken. I love you. I have one father. Please stop victimizing me through the media so we can repair our relationship.'”‘TOTAL… Read full this story
- Adorable moment Prince Harry and red-head girl point at each other's hair and say 'snap' – as Meghan Markle reveals young son Archie also sports ginger locks
- Does True Love Really Exist?
- What is a Romantic Love Letter?
- A Wealthy, Intelligent Man Who Lost His Love and Happiness Through Sheer Stupidity
- 8 Grand Love Letter Ideas
- The Magical Wonders of Personalized Santa Letters
- How to Win Back the Girl You Love
- Unsure How to Win Your Love Back Before It's Too Late? Read This First!
- What Do I Do If I Still Love My Ex?
- You Can't Say THAT! Cover Letter No-Nos
Meghan Markle’s dad says ‘she didn’t say she loved me or even ask how I was in reconciliation letter’ have 302 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 19, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.