Meghan Markle discusses ‘very intimate’ Suits scene in 2013
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Mindy Weiss is a “party consultant” for celebrities. She has worked with the Kardashian family and praised them as being very creative. The party planner said: "Nobody gives better parties than the Kardashians or Ellen.
“They're beyond creative."
The party planner said she wished to work with the Duchess of Sussex.
She also told The Sun’s Fabulous, that she would be keen to have any of the royals at one of her events.
She added: “Meghan Markle, I haven't met her.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry (Image: GETTY)
"Or any of the royals, I'm a huge royal fan.
“I would love to have any of the royals at my parties.
"She's very close to me too.
“I'm hoping to meet them one day. I live about an hour-and-a-half away."
She now wishes to organise a celebrity party for Meghan Markle.
Most parties have been placed on hold because of the coronavirus pandemic.
However, Mindy said she would like to hold an A-list party for Meghan Markle.
A party could be conceivably held in Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s house in Santa Barbara, California.
Boris Johnson SAVAGED over UK Brexit fishing crisis [VIDEO] Royal Family LIVE: Meghan Markle changed Prince Harry says expert [LIVE] UK cold weather forecast: Arctic air brings SUB-ZERO temperatures [FORECAST]
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry (Image: GETTY)
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s house is located in Montecito.
The Montecito neighbourhood is renowned for its secluded residences that have attracted a host of celebrities.
The famous neighbours include Oprah Winfrey, Tom Cruise, and Ellen DeGeneres.
Harry and Meghan’s property is situated on a private road with a long driveway and large security gates.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle timeline (Image: Express)
The house has a total of nine bedrooms and 16 bathrooms.
Meghan’s mother Doria lives close in Los Angeles, it is believed she has visited the home many times.
Prince Harry and Meghan’s mansion cost £11.2million.
Speaking to Hello! magazine a representative of the couple said they were settling in well.
The representative said: “They have settled into the quiet privacy of their community since their arrival.
“They hope that this will be respected for their neighbours, as well as for them as a family.”
- Taylor Swift's publicist claps back at Kim Kardashian after reality star accused pair of lying in the fallout of THAT phone call
- Meghan Markle, Blake Lively, and More Celebs Love This Iconic Dress — and We Found a $30 Lookalike on Amazon
- Duchess of Disney: First trailer for elephant film narrated by Meghan Markle is released as she says her fee will go to charity
- Will the Sussexes settle in Malibu? Prince Harry and Meghan Markle viewed $20million mansion in A-list neighborhood known for its privacy, opulent beach-side villas and natural beauty before quitting Canada for LA
- Harry and Meghan Markle in search of a big break in Hollywood
- Taking her turn in front of the camera! Meghan Markle's pal Janina Gavankar wows in black and blue on the Golden Globes red carpet - after revealing she took the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's family Christmas card photo
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry snub Kris Jenner as they pick their A-list squad
- See Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's 10 Best Posts from Their Now-Shuttered Instagram Account
- Prince Harry's Snuck in a Sweet Nod to Wife Meghan Markle at Buckingham Palace Garden Party
- See Jennifer Aniston, Kim Kardashian, Adele and more captured as Renaissance paintings
- I Watched This Meghan Markle Hallmark Film 5 Times in Quarantine So You Don’t Have To
- Coronavirus: royal events we'll miss seeing Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle and others at this year
- Harry, Meghan begin new life in sunny Los Angeles; here's what that could look like
- Fergie hits out at online trolls who helped drive Kate and Meghan apart, accusing them of ‘pitting women against women’
- Khloé Kardashian Jokes About Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Reuniting: 'A Girl Can Dream'
- Queen makes her party-planning cousin Lady Elizabeth Shakerley, 78, a Commander of the Royal Victorian Order in a sign of her personal esteem
- BRIAN VINER: It's a kind of magic as Michael Caine’s eccentric furball will delight children ... while Meghan voices a schmaltzy Disney doc about other enchanting creatures
- Bye-bye, Fomo – now the party is being Zoomed to my laptop
- Mark Wright reveals he and wife Michelle Keegan gorged on 1am toasties after NTAs party as he appears on GMB with just ONE HOUR's sleep
- Doris Day was not a recluse, spent her final years responding to fans, pal says: ‘She called them her friends’
Meghan Markle would be DREAM CLIENT says Kim Kardashian's party organiser have 893 words, post on www.express.co.uk at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.