The Duchess of Sussex is ‘unlikely’ to accompany her husband, Prince Harry, when he plans to return to the UK in early summer. The sixth in line to the throne will almost certainly travel to see his family for the first time since the couple acrimoniously quit as working royals alone, multiple sources have told the Daily Mail. Insiders stress that the couple’s plans have yet to be finalised and much depends on the pandemic and whether travel restrictions remain in place at the time. But their understanding, at this time, is that Harry, 36, will fly to the UK to see the Queen, Prince Charles and Prince William – along with his niece and nephews – without Meghan and, probably, their son Archie. Prince Harry is expected to fly back to the UK over the summer – depending on Covid-19 travel restrictions – though it is not known whether he will be joined by his wife and son In June and July there are some important dates on the royal calendar that Meghan might miss Sources were at pains to stress that Meghan’s tentative decision not to accompany her husband is for ‘personal and practical’ reasons and is not… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle named as the most popular UK royal worldwide – beating Kate Middleton and the Queen
- Prince Harry suggests Covid was ‘punishment from Mother Nature’ as he launches new Netflix-style nature channel
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'quite likely' to lose HRH titles, experts claim
- Meghan Markle bravely shared her miscarriage heartache to support other women ‘who go through it in silence’
- Meghan Markle’s miscarriage brings royal family closer as Prince William 'reaches out'
- Prince Harry reveals high-tech feature inside £11million home with Meghan Markle
- Prince Harry mistaken for Christmas tree salesmen while shopping with Meghan Markle
- The Queen 'very sad' Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will miss Christmas, royal expert says
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry ‘plan homecooked meal with fresh veggies from their garden’ for first Thanksgiving in US
- Prince Harry mistaken for Christmas tree salesman by little boy as he shopped for festive fir with Meghan Markle
Meghan Markle 'will stay home while Prince Harry visits the UK' to see his family for the first time since Megxit - but insiders say it's not a snub and will avoid a diplomatic drama have 344 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 29, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.