A MAN got into an armed standoff with cops after allegedly killing his girlfriend and then calling her family to say someone “may” have shot her. Jason Hall, 36, was arrested on Saturday after allegedly shooting his girlfriend, Kelly Vucelich, inside her Georgia apartment at around 1am. Police showed up to investigate the home in Roswell after Hall called Vucelich’s family to say that someone may have shot her, cops said. They found the victim dead from an apparent gunshot wound, and put out a lookout for Hall, who was not at the scene and couldn’t immediately be located, according to the North Fulton Neighbor. The suspect was then taken by a family member to the Northeast Georgia Medical Center for a medical evaluation. Cops were called to the hospital after they received reports that a man had fled the building with a gun, but they were unaware at the time that the suspect was also wanted for a murder, according to Gainesville Police Lieutenant Kevin Holbrook.They then found Hall in an unoccupied building on the hospital’s campus. “Hall was armed, and a short standoff took place outside the hospital,” Holbrook told WDUN. ”Just after 4am, Hall was taken into custody.”… Read full this story
- Pennsylvania boy, 13, accused of killing little brother during 'cops and robbers'
- Felony Murder Charges Could Come For Atlanta Cop Who Allegedly Shot Taser-Wielding Black Man, DA Says
- California man, 18, killed by deputies was shot 5 times in back, independent autopsy shows
- Man, 22, who killed girlfriend posts laughing Snapchat video as he walks to court
- Man, Teen Killed In Far Rockaway Shooting As Neighborhood Faces Increasing Gun Violence
- Police: Man who killed Bothell officer claimed self-defense
- Hong Kong police officer shoots protester at point-blank range while activists set another man on FIRE after dousing him with petrol as fresh violence erupts after city's 24th weekend of protests
- Bikini-clad Nicole Scherzinger leaps into boyfriend Thom Evans's arms as they enjoy their romantic beach holiday in Portugal
- Atlanta police officer Garrett Rolfe who shot dead Rayshard Brooks appears in court via video conference and is granted $500,000 bond
- Young mother, 24, is shot dead in front of her fiancé after saying "all lives matter" during an argument with Black Lives Matter supporters
Man, 36, ‘killed his girlfriend before armed standoff with cops after he told her family someone may have shot her’ have 365 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 17, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.