Dr. Anthony Fauci says that the United States is ‘real close’ to approving a third COVID-19 vaccine – and the first single-dose jab – as the latest coronavirus data shows declining rates of hospitalizations as well as lower rates of infection in 44 states. According to the most recent figures released on Saturday by John Hopkins University, there were 186,891 new cases of COVID-19 nationwide on Friday. Encouragingly, Friday saw 3,685 fewer hospitalizations compared to the day before. Latest data from The COVID Tracking Project on Friday shows a decline in the number of daily COVID-19 cases as well as hospitalizations in the United States, though the daily fatality count remains high Encouragingly, Friday saw 3,685 fewer hospitalizations compared to the day before. As of Friday evening, there were 116,264 Americans hospitalized nationwide with COVID-19. According to The COVID Tracking Project, hospitalizations are falling in about half of the country – 24 states The COVID-19 case counts have fallen in 43 states and the District of Columbia, according to the latest figures As of Friday evening, there were 116,264 Americans hospitalized nationwide with COVID-19. Despite the bit of good news, the death count remains high as the number of fatalities recorded on… Read full this story
- 1 in 10 Cal State students say they’ve been homeless; at community colleges in L.A., it’s 1 in 5
- The Latest: Constitutional amendment on privacy approved
- US fertility rate falls to 'all-time low,' CDC says
- Is light drinking while pregnant OK?
- Born before 22 weeks, 'most premature' baby is now thriving
- USA – Best night photography spots in New York City & Washington DC including a tutorial
- An Amazon Echo recorded a family's conversation, then sent it to a random person in their contacts, report says
- Our Travels in New Zealand Part 2
- Amid flurry of new cancer drugs, how many offer real benefits?
- Boa constrictor falls from ceiling, lands on sleeping man
Light at the end of the tunnel? Dr. Fauci says one-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be approved in TWO WEEKS - as COVID hospitalizations fall 10% in 24 states and new cases decline in 44 states have 300 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 23, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.