A labourer has been banned from any unnecessary contact with women despite having no convictions for sex crimes – and must give police 24 hours’ notice if he wants to have sex with a woman. Dean Dyer, 39, was handed the Sexual Risk Order by a court that heard a list of accusations against him – including a series of sex attacks, attempting to have sex with a 14-year-old and telling a policewoman he abused her daughter. The construction worker, of Notting Hill, London is only allowed to speak to women who are not ‘necessarily avoidable in the course of daily life’, such as bus conductors and policewomen – and must give any woman he wants to have sex with, as well as Charing Cross police station, 24 hours’ notice. Wearing a purple t-shirt, blue jeans and brown leather jacket to Westminster Magistrates Court last week, he yawned loudly and repeatedly as District Judge Michael Snow listed seven allegations against made by different women. The judge granted the order against Dyer, having been satisfied that he ‘has done an act of a sexual nature’. However, the labourer has no convictions for sex crimes and the allegations remain unproven. A Sexual Restraint Order… Read full this story
- Mother-of-two who called a transgender woman a 'pig in a wig' is convicted of sending offensive tweets as free speech campaigners protest outside court
- After giving birth to my first child, I wondered: would I ever want sex again?
- Sajid Javid wishes Boris Johnson ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’ less than 24 hours after being ousted in explosive bust-up
- Grace Millane's killer UNMASKED: How 'creepy' failed salesman who murdered British backpacker lived a fantasy life, claiming he had cancer and his parents were dead - all to lure young women into violent sex
- Gavin Newsom ad touts same-sex marriages; attack ad calls out sexual misdeeds
- 'Upskirting' could be made a criminal offence in England and Wales
- Manhattan College Sex Assault, Trespassing Incidents Have Students On High Alert
- Meet the mid-life women who demand to be sexually satisfied EVERY day - after report claiming that a third of older females suffer a loss of libido
- Fighting the tyranny of ‘niceness’: why we need difficult women
- Ne me touche pas… the shift in sex and power sweeping France
Labourer, 39, is banned by judge from talking to women and must give any woman he wants to have sex with 24 hours' notice of his intentions - even though he has never been convicted of sexual offence have 366 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 25, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.