VANESSA Bryant has said she sometimes “doesn’t feel like being alive” as the anniversary approaches of the death of husband Kobe. Kobe Bryant died on January 26 last year aged 41 when his helicopter crashed in poor conditions over Calabasas, California. Bryant’s daughter 13-year-old Gianna, one of four he had with Vanessa, was also among the nine people killed in the crash. Vanessa has spoken publicly about the crash on a number of occasions, including at a memorial held at the Staples Center last February, but has rarely been so open about her grief. In an Instagram Story posted to her 13.9million followers today, the 38-year-old wrote: “Let me be real – Grief is a messed up cluster of emotions. “One day you’re in the moment laughing and the next day you don’t feel like being alive.”I want to say this for people struggling with grief and heartbreaking loss. “Find your reason to live. I know it’s hard. “I look at my daughters and I try to push through that feeling for them. “Death is guaranteed but living the rest of the day isn’t. Find your reason.”Kobe and Vanessa met in 1999 on the set of a music video while… Read full this story
- Brazil dam collapse: 40 dead, hundreds missing near Brumadinho
- What Polis' record in office reveals about the governor-elect
- Carr Fire survivors, six months later: Stories from the wildfire
- 'A battle for the soul of America'
- Loved ones despair days after dam caves
- 2018 news year in review: Stories across United States that moved us
- Rosario: Faking one’s death is not as cool as it is cracked up to be
Kobe Bryant’s widow Vanessa reveals she ‘sometimes doesn’t want to be alive’ as anniversary of helicopter disaster nears have 271 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 16, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.