AFTER nine months of dating, Jesy Nelson and Sean Sagar have officially called time on their romance. Pals tell me the couple are taking a break from each other. Jesy had been smitten with the Our Girl actor but after things soured, they deleted all traces of each other from their social media. And it hasn’t helped that Sean has since liked a string of sexy pictures online, including Irish model Nicole O’Brien who appeared in Netflix’s Too Hot To Handle. A friend said: “Jesy and Sean have decided to take some time apart. It’s such a shame as they made a lovely couple but recently things haven’t been right between them. “Jesy just left Little Mix and is working hard on herself right now — she has to put herself first.“Lockdown has made it really difficult too, so for now Jesy and Sean are taking time apart from each other.” Fans first spotted trouble on Wednesday when they saw Jesy had deleted all her pictures of Sean. They included a sweet snap of the pair cuddling, which Sean had commented on, writing: “Everything.” The pair started dating last April but kept it quiet at first as she had only… Read full this story
- Weddings and babies to tragedy
- Scott Disick, 36, poses next to girlfriend Sofia Richie, 20
- Introducing the Strictly Come Dancing class of 2019
- The criminals put behind bars in Greater Manchester last month
- Jailed in August: The criminals put behind bars this month
- Analysis: Storm spat underscores Mr Never Wrong's mindset
- Reading player ratings for the 2018/19 season
- 'It was taking a toll on my mental health'
- Spice Girls: What happened to Girl Power?
Jesy Nelson splits from Sean Sagar after he began admiring a string of glamorous models on social media have 273 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 21, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.