James Bond film No Time To Die has finally been given another definite release date, but fans will have to wait until late into the autumn for the next instalment. Daniel Craig’s final outing as 007 has been arguably Hollywood’s biggest casualty of the global pandemic, with its release being delayed several times. Now the official Bond Twitter account has announced that it will arrive on October 8. It had been set to be released in April this year following multiple pandemic-enforced delays. No Time To Die is the latest major release to be pushed back as Hollywood studios scramble to protect their films from certain box office doom, with cinemas remaining closed in markets around the world. Earlier this month Warner Bros announced it was delaying the release of Sopranos prequel The Many Saints Of Newark. Other blockbusters affected by the pandemic include Jared Leto superhero film Morbius, sci-fi epic Dune and action sequel Top Gun: Maverick. No Time To Die was the first major film to fall victim to the pandemic when its April 2020 release was pushed to November as the virus swept around the world. In October last year it was delayed to April when it… Read full this story
- Lashana Lynch Welcomed To 007 Ranks In James Bond: No Time To Die New Look
- James Bond: Halle Berry suggests two A-list stars to replace Daniel Craig
- David Hedison dead: James Bond and The Fly actor dies age 92
- James Bond Will Never Be a Woman, Claims Executive Producer
- Danny Boyle's exit from James Bond throws franchise into chaos
- Five Actors Who Could Replace Daniel Craig As James Bond
- Rami Malek reveals his James Bond supervillain Safin was inspired by Freddie Mercury... after portraying the musical icon in Bohemian Rhapsody
- Why James Bond Would Have Been a Brexit 'Remainer'
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Actor Richard Madden Rumored to Be up for James Bond Role
- Next James Bond Movie to Reportedly Introduce Lashana Lynch as First Black and Female 007
James Bond film No Time To Die given release date but it's not anytime soon have 321 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.