Melania Trump’s final speech as First Lady caused a stir on social media – as viewers enjoyed stepdaughter Ivanka’s awkward reaction. The tension is reportedly so bad that the pair struggle to be around each other. So all eyes were on Ivanka as Melania unexpectedly got the opportunity to speak after Trump handed her the microphone during his farewell speech. With a rigid smile on her face, Ivanka’s eyes dashed around nervously while others around her stared ahead. Her eyes appeared to move to the side as Melania thanked the crowd for their “support” before she nodded her head slightly. Melania, who was sombrely dressed all in black for her final excursion from the White House, was not expected to say anything during her husband’s last words. But after he voluntarily handed over his microphone (a rare sight for him), Melania told the cheering crowd: “Being your first lady was my greatest honour, thank you for your love and your support, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. “God bless you all, God bless your families and God bless this beautiful nation.” A quick-thinking BBC camera operator cut to Ivanka watching her step mum speak – and the reaction… Read full this story
- Donald Trump UK visit schedule – will the US President meet the Queen and when will the POTUS speak with Theresa May?
- Donald Trump’s granddaughter Chloe, 4, threatened by vile Twitter troll over migrant children row as Secret Service investigate
- Donald Trump 3 Years Later: 34 Moments of the Presidency that Changed America
- Donald Trump Associate Felix Sater Is Linked to the Mob and the CIA—What’s His Role in the Russia Investigation?
- A History of Donald Trump’s Extravagant Birthday Parties
- Merkel reaches out, Melania speaks out
- Donald Trump says U.S. has 'worst immigration laws' as criticism mounts over separations
- 'To understand what just happened in Slovenia, you have to go back to Donald Trump and Roseanne Barr'
- Donald Trump Gushes Over Kim Jong Un's 'Very Nice' Letter, Then Admits He Didn't Read It
- Donald Trump digs ever deeper rabibit holes: Paul Waldman
Ivanka's awkward side-eye as Melania speaks at Donald Trump's final speech have 342 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at January 20, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.