THEY’VE enjoyed holidays in some of the world’s most luxurious destinations, built up a property empire worth millions and been known to treat each other to countless romantic gifts and extravagant parties over the years. And it’s no wonder Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan like to splash the cash now and again, as Sun Online recently revealed they are now the richest young couple on TV. The pair have earned over £2.6 million between them in the last year, largely through Michelle’s firm Rosia Promotions Limited and Mark’s company The Wright Looks. Both enjoyed a stellar 2019 with Michelle receiving rave reviews for the BBC drama Our Girl and the Sky One comedy Brassic. Meanwhile former Towie star Mark has cemented his status as a top TV and radio presenter, and has now successfully branched out into the fitness and property industry too. But what exactly do Mark and Michelle, who married in 2015, like to spend their cash on?From those incredible holidays to their lavish homes, their prized pets and their designer belongings, here’s a look at where they like to splash out…Luxury mansions with gyms, bars and chandeliers After Mark left his dream job as a presenter on… Read full this story
- Inside Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan's luxury Barbados holiday at £1k a night hotel
- Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright lead loved-up couples at the National Television Awards
- Elton John reveals HE paid for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to fly to his £15m mansion in the south of France by private jet and made a 'carbon neutral' donation on their behalf as he defends the couple's two holidays in 11 days
- Thirty MILLION bargain-hunters hit stores on Thanksgiving: Chains hail early opening success despite record online sales - and 100m more are expected to shop today
- Bankrupt Katie Price tells ex husbands Peter Andre and Kieran Hayler to PAY UP after spending £2m on them
- Marie Antoinette jewels fetch millions at 'record' auction
- The Donald arrives for four-day red carpet visit: Trump and Melania set foot on UK soil for first time as President and First Lady - but he brushes aside protests by claiming Britons 'like him a lot'
- How Katie Price blew £45m to be left bankrupt and facing homelessness
- Marbella exposed: Celeb resort hit by soaring murder rate and drug dealers fighting turf war
- Reasons to be thankful: PIERS MORGAN tells ten well-known whiners - from Teigen to Trump - why they really should count their blessings this Thanksgiving
How Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan spend their millions – from £5k-a-night luxury holidays to stylish £2m mansion have 411 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 21, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.