FLICKING through their Instagram, these women look like so many others – proudly sharing pictures and sharing gossip. But behind their smiling photographs are secrets of drugs, extortion and even murder. Manchester based Shazia Din and Natalie Wrafter are top bosses of an evil crime gang selling heroin and cocaine in the north of England. The ‘Godmothers’ were filmed exchanging bundles of hard drugs and cash from the boot of Shazia’s £50,000 Mercedes before their arrest in 2019. Shameless Shazia, 42 – who is dubbed the ‘Queen of Crime’ in underworld circles – even held Natalie’s young child in her arms as they concluded the deal. Now The Sun can reveal how the women are taking over mafia-like organisations all over the world.Bloodthirsty Experts say that female criminals are becoming even more bloodthirsty and ruthless than men as they blast their way to the top. In Britain, the number of female gang members is rising all the time.half of the 27,000 child gang members in England are now girls. Shazia, from Bury, Greater Manchester, used female drugs couriers to transport heroin and cocaine across northern England as they were less likely to be stopped, communicating with them via encrypted EncroChat… Read full this story
- Fed up, New Orleans looks to shake Murder City title
- Munna Bajrangi’s murder in UP jail not an isolated case
- Michigan State's Raequan Williams won't let brothers' murders stop him
- Sicilians take a stand against the mafia by saying no to 'pizzo'
- Alleged 'Uptown' gang member arrested after guilty plea
- Let's take back our communities from violent criminals
- Two murders in a day leave Kashi zone cops jittery
- U.S. abruptly deporting Central Americans who fled north from gangs and death squads
- Wildlife and drug trafficking, terrorism, and human security
- Power and Punishment: Two New Books About Race and Crime
How ‘godmothers of crime’ are taking over mafia gangs behind drug rings, extortion and murder have 293 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 27, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.