You might not yet know their names, but President Joe Biden’s granddaughters are poised to become the White House fashionistas to watch following their showstopping appearance at the inauguration yesterday. Naomi, 27, Finnegan, 20, Maisy, 19, and Natalie Biden, 16, have been hailed ‘style icons’ by industry insiders and social media users thanks to their glamorous ensembles. The young women were the picture of elegance in chic coats as they joined President Biden’s children Hunter, 50, and Ashley, 39, and grandson Robert ‘Hunter’ Biden II, 14, to support their ‘pop’ as he was sworn in, before slipping into stylish looks for the evening festivities, where youngest grandson Beau, also joined in the fun. President Biden is also grandfather to a toddler daughter Hunter shares with Arkansas stripper Lunden Roberts. Neither mother nor child were present at yesterday’s festivities. Despite their privileged upbringing, the Biden granddaughters are no strangers to struggle and loss. Naomi, Finnegan and Maisy have all watched their father Hunter face high-profile scandals, including his drug use, while Natalie and young Hunter lost their father Beau to brain cancer in 2015. The foursome, who are extremely close, played an active part in President Biden’s campaign and, if last… Read full this story
- 'Why are you so obsessed with me?' Hillary Clinton mocks Trump by tweeting 'Mean Girls' clip after he trolls her with his 'regrets' that there won't be a 2020 rematch
- When a young Joe Biden used his opponent's age against him
- Fashion duos: 'I believe that I have the better taste. I think she would say the same'
- Recap: Woody Harrelson Walks a Mile in Biden’s Loafers
- What's on Netflix UK for December? Here's everything to watch including Gilmore Girls and what's being removed
- Met Ball 2013: fashion's winners and losers
- Saved From Cancellation by Pop TV
- Recap: Are You a Bad Enough Dude to Kill the President?
- ‘It’s genuine, you know?’: why the online influencer industry is going ‘authentic’
- Rick Astley reveals it was hard to adjust to fame when his hit single propelled him to stardom
Here come the Biden girls! President's granddaughters become overnight fashion hits thanks to their VERY trendy looks at 'Pop's' inauguration - and here's EVERYTHING you need to know about them have 332 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 21, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.