IF you are hunting for work, the jobs market may seem quiet – but there ARE sectors expanding. Employee wellbeing, logistics and emerging technologies are just some of those with opportunities in frontline jobs and support roles. 😷 Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates Andrew Hunter, of jobs site Adzuna, says: “The continued move online is driving demand for roles like delivery drivers and warehouse operatives, as well as cybersecurity specialists. “We’re also seeing a greater focus on wellbeing and diversity within the workplace, and a growing need to support the mental health of employees. “And science and tech will create opportunities — including for diagnostic and vaccine specialists as the Covid-19 vaccines are rolled out, and for experts working on technologies like electric cars.”Here are seven top sectors that will be hiring this year . . . VIRTUAL TEAM MANAGEMENT: New job titles include Head Of Remote and Director Of Wellbeing as firms look to hire experts to help them better manage working from home. There is also a rising demand for staff to run project management software such as Asana and Trello. DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: The impact of the Black Lives Matter movement means companies are creating… Read full this story
- How finding jobs becomes difficult for acid attack survivors
- Top B-schools rope in new recruiters to give hiring a leg-up
- Hiring companies face heat as coronavirus hits mobility
- Roger Stone gets THREE YEARS and four months but will not go straight to prison while he asks for a retrial - as federal judge rejects prosecutors' demand for nine years but savages Donald Trump for interfering and says Stone 'covered up for the president'
- CEOs Keep 1 Million Indian Graduates in U.S. Jobs, Legally
- India Inc to offer double-digit salary hike this year: TimesJobs survey
- U.S. job openings hit two-year low, point to slowdown in job growth
- Services sector to promote IT application
- Paris battles to cash in from Brexit: 'I think we can gain 10,000 jobs'
- Corporate honchos taking up social sector roles
From eco jobs to healthcare – the seven sectors that’ll be hiring this year have 328 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 21, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.