The quick-thinking Florida restaurant manager who saved a little boy from horrifying child abuse by flashing him a secret note has modestly told DailyMail.com: ‘I did what I had to do – he is the hero.’ Flaviane Carvalho held up a handwritten sign asking the 11-year-old ‘are you ok?’ after spotting scratches and bruises on his face as he sat with his parents and little sister. When the youngster silently signaled that he was in danger she calmly called cops who took one look at his injuries and busted cruel mom Kristen Swann and ‘monster’ stepdad Timothy Wilson II. Wilson, 34, is charged with multiple counts of child abuse after the boy told detectives how the 360 pound bully handcuffed him to furniture, hung him upside down and battered him with fists, a broom and a back scratcher. Swann, 31, was charged with neglect for failing to seek help for her son, who was emaciated and 20 pounds underweight. Both the boy and his four-year-old sister, Wilson’s biological daughter, have been taken into care. Mom-of-two Flaviane, 45, has been widely praised for stepping in but she told DailyMail.com that she was doing what any caring mother would do. ‘The little… Read full this story
- How Doctors And The Church Conspired To Stop An 11-Year-Old Girl From Having An Abortion After She Was Raped
- The Child-Abuse Contrarian
- Far Cry 3's Jeffrey Yohalem On Racism, Torture And Satire
- Headteacher is hailed a hero after it emerges he and woman battled flames to save burning seven-year-old boy in sheep outfit in church nativity horror
- Thai cave rescue – jubilant scenes as Thailand celebrates ALL 12 cave boys and coach being saved after 17 days trapped in flooded tunnel
- 'We don’t know if your baby’s a boy or a girl': growing up intersex
- So proud we are set to be trans parents: They’re the ex-Army captain and actor who both transitioned, fell in love and married. Now, they reveal the next miraculous chapter that will make them a British first
- The Continuing Legacy of 9/11
- Ladies who stab: Are we failing abused women who kill?
- 'Pure evil' ex-football coach Bob Higgins, 66, is jailed for 24 years after grooming and abusing 24 young players over 25 years as police say more potential victims have come forward
EXCLUSIVE: 'They are both monsters.' Vigilant Florida restaurant manager who passed note to boy, 11, to save him from 'abusive' parents calls him 'the hero,' as lead detective reveals she cried when she saw his injuries have 367 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 19, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.