HE is remembered as the goatee-bearded teenager standing awkwardly on the steps of Number 10 alongside his Prime Minister dad. But now Euan Blair is carving out a different history for himself – one as a multimillionaire tech entrepreneur. The eldest son of former PM Tony Blair has become so successful, his earnings are said to have eclipsed his famous father’s. Today, it was revealed Euan’s education tech firm, Multiverse, has been valued at a whopping £147 million – meaning Euan’s 47 per cent stake is now worth almost £70 million. Not bad for a business that has been going less than five years. Family fortunes The valuation comes as investors ploughed £32.3 million into the company, said to be the largest ever UK education tech investment. While Tony Blair has made a fortune from advising foreign leaders and corporations since leaving office, and is estimated to be worth £50 million, his 37-year-old son has done even better. Euan, along with siblings Nicky, Cathryn and Leo, grew up during Tony Blair’s 10 years in office. He was 13 when his dad swept to power in 1997, and spent his teenage years in the glare of the media spotlight. But Euan wasn’t… Read full this story
- Cherie Blair admits she wishes she'd learned how to do her hair and makeup when she was younger to prepare for the focus on her appearance as the PM's wife
- Philip Green: Blair gave him a knighthood, Cameron gave him a job
- Birthday like a Beckham! From an £850,000 diamond ring for Victoria and a £33,000 Mercedes for Brooklyn to a golden laptop for David and a pony for Harper, here's how to splurge when your family is worth £320m
- Boris Johnson is 'breathing unassisted' and does NOT have pneumonia: Downing Street say PM is 'stable' and in 'good spirits' in intensive care as he battles coronavirus
- Dominic Raab takes the reins: Foreign Secretary heads to Number 10 after he was asked by PM to take charge of government as he fights coronavirus in hospital - but Michael Gove snipes 'Cabinet is the supreme decision making body'
- 'A country that does not respect its soldiers is doomed to fail'
- How the Cotswolds became celebs’ ultimate lockdown retreat as the Beckhams, Rita Ora & Liz Hurley escape to the country
- EXCLUSIVE: Let's stay physical! The Rock, J.Lo, A-Rod and The Beckhams are among the many celebs keeping their bodies in top form while hunkering down in impressive home gyms
- London 'virus-free in TWO WEEKS': Just 24 new cases a day are recorded in the capital and it could be eradicated there by June raising hopes lockdown could be eased
- 'The Last Dance' takeaways: Michael Jordan's gambling, Kobe Bryant connection headlined episodes 5 and 6
Euan Blair – How Tony Blair’s eldest son went from gawky teen to multimillionaire, worth more than the former PM have 437 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 20, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.