A distraught mother who suffered a miscarriage at 18 weeks has shared powerful images of her deceased baby boy in a viral TikTok video. Dâmaris Thompson, from Birmingham, has been married to husband Luiz, both 28, for five years and the couple had their first child, Davi, three, in October 2017. The mother fell pregnant again in 2018 but tragedy struck when at five months, in March 2019, she suffered a complication and lost her second child, whom the pair named Levi. Dâmaris and Luiz have now opened up about their heartbreak in a TikTok video, which features images of their baby boy – including him lying in a basket and his small hand holding on to his parent’s finger. The couple, who also share a daughter Amy, one, hope that the clip will help others going through similar situations. Dâmaris Thompson, from Birmingham, has been married to husband Luiz (pictured left with their youngest child), both 28, for five years and the couple had their first child, Davi, three, in October 2017. Pictured right: Their little boy’s hand next to his mother’s after he was born at 18 weeks The mother fell pregnant again in 2018 but tragedy struck… Read full this story
- Petra Ecclestone is now a mother of four! Heiress' fiancé Sam Palmer reveals they welcomed 'beautiful' baby girl 'a few weeks ago'
- Could Meghan Markle's Baby Be Born on the Queen's Birthday?
- 'Been waiting for this moment': Ryan Thomas shares photo of daughter Scarlett and newborn son Roman meeting for the first time as they reunite during lockdown
- Chip and Joanna Gaines' Kids Make a Sweet Trip to the Hospital to Meet Their New Baby Brother
- Four-day-old baby becomes youngest victim to die with coronavirus in Brazil
- Weight loss: I shed half my weight in 8 months to be a mum but still couldn’t get pregnant and hated not being a size 20
- 'Have you even had a baby?' Sylvia Jeffreys stuns as she reveals her incredible post-pregnancy figure in a floral dress just two months after welcoming son Oscar
- P! nk donates $500K as Celeste Barber raises millions for fireys as stars express bushfire heartbreak
- 'Breathe, Dad, we need to hear you breathe.' Woman chronicles the final heartbreaking hours she spent on the phone with her father as he died alone in hospital from COVID-19
- Heartbreaking photo shows parents grieving for their dead baby minutes before dad had to leave due to coronavirus rules
Devastated mother, 28, shares heartbreaking images of her lifeless baby boy born at 18 weeks on TikTok as she strives to break the taboo around child loss have 400 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 20, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.