An urgent health alert has been issued for a bottle shop, a used car dealer and an Officeworks as NSW recorded seven new coronavirus infections on Saturday. Five of the new cases are from western and south-western Sydney and are linked to the Berala cluster, which now totals seven with the original source of infection a man in his 40s. Chief Health Officer Kerry Chant said there have been a number of venues exposed to coronavirus in the area, which is of ‘concern’ to officials. Dr Chant said NSW Health is worried about the ‘potential transmission risks’ at the BSW in Berala (pictured). Anyone who visited the bottle shop between Tuesday December 22 and Thursday December 31 inclusive is advised to check if they were at the shop during specific exposure dates and times A positive Covid-19 case also visited an Officeworks store in Punchbowl, Sydney’s south-west, on Tuesday December 29 between 3.45pm and 4.45pm RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next New South Wales records seven new cases of coronavirus after… For the first time NSW residents have been asked to wear a… Share this article Share BWS AT BERALA Anyone who attended the bottle shop at the below dates and times… Read full this story
- Tired of losing business to Carvana, Texas dealerships are selling cars online
- Who Will Insure Self-Driving Cars?
- Mitsubishi, electric cars and the Montreal Auto Show
- A stress-free, cost-effective way to buy a new car
- ‘South Sac pride’: Car dealer Paul Blanco helps Stephon Clark’s family fix their home
- Tesla's shift to online sales could lead to the end of your friendly local car dealer
- We compared buying a car through Costco to buying a car on your own at a dealership -- here's how they stack up
- About 600 Car Dealers Try To Get Businesses Back
- New vehicle tax rules set to stimulate surge in purchase of zero and low-emission cars
- What Pendragon’s woes tell us about the future of the car business
Bottle shops, a used car dealer and an Officeworks: All the new coronavirus-hit venues NSW residents need to be aware of - so do you need to isolate now? have 319 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.