Steve Bannon has been pardoned by Donald Trump on the eve of the president’s departure from the White House as a remarkable reward for loyally insisting that the election was stolen. Bannon, 67, was a surprise last-minute addition to the list of 143 people who had their sentences commuted or were pardoned. In recent weeks he has used his podcast, War Room, to claim repeatedly that the election was stolen and to highlight some of the most extreme pro-Trump voices. On November 6 he was permanently suspended from Twitter for saying that Dr Anthony Fauci and FBI Director Christopher Wray should be beheaded for treason. The famed flame-thrower was Trump’s campaign manager in the final stages of the 2016 election, having risen from his role at Breitbart to become one of the most influential right-wing voices. Bannon joined Trump in the White House but fell out with him in spectacular fashion and turned on Trump and, in particular, his son-in-law Jared Kushner. Steve Bannon, pictured with Trump in the White House in January 2017, has been pardoned Bannon is pictured walking out of court in New York on August 20 after his arrest He was forced out and roamed Europe… Read full this story
- Trump and Bannon Are Now Officially Enemies
- Before Trump, Cambridge Analytica quietly developed psy-ops for militaries
- Dems try to keep convention alive with delay
- Boris to hold his first Cabinet meeting TODAY after only finishing bloodbath reshuffle at midnight as he makes Raab deputy PM and rewards Rees-Mogg and forgives his brother in bid to deliver Brexit
- The spy who couldn’t spell: how the biggest heist in the history of US espionage was foiled
Bannon's VERY rocky road to pardon: How millionaire ex-Breitbart chairman who led Trump to victory resigned as chief strategist after fall out with Javanka and was arrested on Chinese fugitive's yacht for 'robbing $1 million from Trump wall donors' have 271 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 20, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.