Our skin goes through a lot in the winter months, making it more important than ever to take care of it. Celebrities such as Kim Kardashian and model Shanina Shayk have taken note of an Australian skincare brand called Body Blendz . Both women have posted about the brand’s Glacial Dip Body Glow Exfoliating Hydrator , which was created in collaboration with model and TV personality Nicole Williams English. The BodyBlendz Glacial Dip Body Glow Exfoliating Hydrator was created in collaboration with model and TV personality Nicole Williams English (left) to soothe and hydrate skin A 7oz pot usually costs $37.99, but BodyBlendz is currently holding a sitewide sale to close out 2020, so you can now enjoy 30 per cent off all products. The dip contains natural ingredients including Australian white clay, aloe vera and bamboo powder and smells divine thanks to the inclusion of orange, lime, geranium, ylang and rose otto. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘Sooo satisfying!’: Thousands of Amazon shoppers swear by… Promoted Celebrity makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury reveals 2021’s… Promoted ‘This is a DREAM for anyone with a flaky scalp!’: Over… Promoted Can you ever make your hair grow FASTER? Top celebrity hair… Promoted Share… Read full this story
- Exfoliate, hydrate and deep clean: The best face masks for every skin type
- Turn your bathroom in to a spa: Eight of the best luxury products to create an oasis of tranquility
- How to get baby-smooth feet without heading to the salon: Everything you need for the perfect at-home pedicure
- Give Them Self-Care Gifts That
- Planning a spring clean in lockdown? Here, in the second part of our inspired series, Instagram sensation MRS HINCH shows you how to make your sitting room sparkle
- Elsa McAlonan's Beauty Upgrades: How to achieve a sunkissed-look while staying inside
This 'Glacial Dip' body scrub uses Australian white clay to gently exfoliate and soothe skin (and it's already earning celeb fans) have 289 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 27, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.