Believe it or not, the iPad is now 10 years old, and now has a games library comparable to any gaming console. If you’re interested in exploring gaming options on your iPad, we’ve got a list of some of the best games to get you started. Some, but not all, iPad games are available as part of Apple’s gaming subscription service, Apple Arcade. Others are available to download free or for a price in the App Store.Read more: The 10 best iPad apps of the past decade Gone Home Price: $5 Annapurna Interactive Gone Home will suck you in from the very start. You play as Katie Greenbriar, home from a year long trip in Europe. When you arrive home(in the middle of a thunderstorm no less), your family has seemingly vanished.Explore all the nooks and crannies of the sprawling house. Collect clues and unravel what happened to your family while you were gone. This game is immersive, engrossing and emotional. I found myself turning on all the lights to stave off the unnerving feeling of being in this deserted house. I felt sadness and frustration as I opened doors and found no one behind them, but the emotional payoff at the end… Read full this story
- These are the best eBay deals for May 2020
- Game subscription services: How to choose between Apple Arcade, Xbox Game Pass and more
- Can You Replace Your Mac with an iPad in 2020?
- Now is a good time to grab a free copy of Grand Theft Auto V
- Apple Memorial Day sales arrive early for AirPods Pro, iPad 10.2, MacBook Pro
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 happening in August may be a good thing for everyone
- iPad 10.2 is down to its lowest price of the year ahead of Memorial Day
- Best Memorial Day Sales 2020: All the deals from Best Buy, Home Depot, Apple & more
- Best Buy's Memorial Day deals: save big on TVs, laptops, appliances, and more
- Amazon discounts latest iPad 10.2, iPad Air, iPad Pro for Memorial Day
The best iPad games of 2020 you should play now have 326 words, post on www.cnet.com at December 12, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.