They almost stole the limelight at the royal couple’s wedding, so where are the pint-sized page boys and flower girls now?
They almost stole the limelight at the royal couple's April 2011 wedding with their adorable (and grimacing!) facial expressions – so where are the pint-sized page boys and flower girls now?
Lady Louise Windsor
Lady Louise Windsor
Daughter of Prince Edward and Sophie Countess of Wessex, Lady Louise is now a teenager. She memorably stood at her grandmother's side in last year's royal family picture taken by Annie Leibovitz to celebrate Queen Elizabeth 's 90th birthday. She's also starting to take on official duties. Last year, she went on an official visit to Bristol Zoo with her parents and brother, James Viscount Severn. In 2015, her mother revealed that the now 14-year-old's "profound" squint had been corrected for cosmetic reasons .
Lady Louise Windsor (middle)
Lady Louise also appeared at the Queen's 92nd birthday concert at Royal Albert Hall on April 21 — and she'll likely be in attendance at Harry and Meghan's upcoming nuptials.
Grace van Cutsem
Grace Van Cutsem
The unforgettable van Cutsem (remember the little girl scowling and covering her ears as the crowds cheered during William and Kate's first kiss?) is now 10-years-old and big sister to two little brothers – Rafe and Charlie.
Dad Hugh is a close pal to William, who is also godfather to Grace. And Grace will also likely be a guest at Harry's royal wedding on May 19 — and judging by the excitement and fanfare around Windsor, she may need to cover her ears again!
The Lady Margarita Armstrong-Jones
The Earl of Snowdon's daughter lives in Chelsea, and until recently, she attended Garden House School. Now 15, the blonde teen reportedly goes to boarding school in Berkshire. It was the Linley family who inherited William's former nanny Jessie Webb, who also helped out with Prince George in the early days. Margarita is also expected to be in attendance at Harry and Meghan's wedding.
Margarita also joined the Queen at the memorial for Lord Snowdon at Westminster Abbey in April 2017.
Granddaughter to the Duchess of Cornwall, little Lopes was just 3-years-old at the royal wedding and was so overwhelmed by the momentous occasion she sought comfort from a bright pink wiggly worm toy – given to her by Prince Harry . The 10-year-old, who will likely be at Harry's wedding, is now big sister to twin brothers, Gus and Louis.
Another star of the wedding day, with his constant smile, the 8-year-old waved to the crowds like a pro and at one point got a serious case of the giggles. Son to Tiggy Pettifer, nee Legge-Bourke, his mom was nanny to William and Harry in the 1990's and has remained close to William ever since. He'll likely be in attendance at Harry's wedding as well.
- Aspiring Flower Girl Goes Hunting for a Wedding to Crash
- Wedding Party, Flower Girls Robbed of Everything at Joyous Photo Shoot
- Watch This Assertive Little Flower Girl School Her Dad on How Weddings Are Done
- A Slice of Will and Kate’s Wedding Cake Just Sold for $7,500
- 10 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Was Planning My Wedding
- Chicken Soup for the Trashman's Soul: Couple Weds After Man Catcalls from a Garbage Truck
- War Is Hell: I Went Deep Undercover at a Wedding Expo
- The Unexpected Wedding Costs That Can Blow Your Budget
- The Weird Era of Womanless Weddings
- Kids at a Wedding, Yea or Nay?
- Kilted Scotsmen and Water Sports: These Wedding Hookup Stories Are Nuts
- Spill It: We Want To Hear About Your Craziest Wedding Hookups!
- Your New Favorite Hobby Is 'Wedding Watching'
- An Imagined Email Conversation with a Wedding Florist
- Fingerprints in the Fondant: Your Worst Wedding Cake Nightmares
- This Week In Tabloids: Buckingham Palace 'Confirms' William and Kate Have Been Named King and Queen
- Wedding Diets Are Evil and Just Make Women Feel Like Shit
- Kate Dries, Lover of Pets and
- Two Ambivalent Women Walk Into a Wedding Expo...and Everything Changes
- The Definitive Ranking of Girl Scout Cookies
Remember the Flower Girl Who Stole Will and Kate's Wedding? Find Out Where She Is Now! have 925 words, post on people.com at December 1, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.