A royal biographer worries Prince Harry’s ‘regal’ voice may come off as ‘patronizing’ too many fans across the globe.
This claim was brought forward by royal author and biographer Angela Levin during one of her conversations with talkRADIO listeners.
She was quoted saying, “I’ve noticed that both she and Harry have a new intonation when they speak. They say a sentence, long pause, another sentence, long pause. Then they give three reasons why something is good. I find it all to be so formulaic.”
Ms. Levin even touched upon Meghan Markle’s tone of voice during her segment and admitted, “I have to say I find her presentation of herself rather irritating. She does try to be very regal despite the fact that she wanted to get out of the Royal Family. She’s very regal, she talks down to us, she’s slightly patronising.”
“She always uses the ‘we’ term, the royal we term. That means that everybody must agree with her because she knows what everybody’s thinking. She’s entitled to say what she likes, of course, but it’s her way of saying it.”
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are acting like 'spoilt defiant teenagers' and the duke is 'barely recognisable,' claims his biographer Angela Levin
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'unable to speak about The Crown' over Netflix deal
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are planning their own woke honours list from America
- The Queen 'very sad' Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will miss Christmas, royal expert says
- Why Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s next born would be called a ‘rainbow baby’
- Amid dipping ratings, viewership and toxic workplace allegations, Ellen Degeneres buys $49 million house in Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s neighbourhood
- 'They told me they were there for me': Ashley Banjo reveals he was 'grateful' for hour-long phone call from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle who offered their 'knowledge' amid Ofcom row
- Queen Elizabeth issues warning to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle?
- Prince William, Kate end feud to keep a check on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- The real reason Prince Harry and Meghan Markle chose to move to Santa Barbara
- Prince Charles offers royal fans a look inside The Morning Room at Clarence House - including a bust of the young Queen and a wedding photograph of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Kate Middleton, Prince William replaced Meghan Markle, Prince Harry?
- Prince Harry and Meghan force Princess Eugenie to pay hefty rent on Frogmore Cottage?
- Prince Harry may ‘lose himself’ to Meghan Markle during royal family row: report
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are The Least Eco-Friendly Royals, New Survey Claims
- Experts worry Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s neutrality might be probed: report
- Prince Harry reveals high-tech feature inside £11million home with Meghan Markle
- How Prince Harry ‘copying’ Fergie in his woke ‘raindrop’ speech is the latest sign he’s following in her footsteps
- Prince Harry 'realised there was something rotten in royalness', new book claims
- Meghan Markle's surprisingly relaxed date night look is so affordable
Prince Harry warned over Meghan Markle’s ‘patronizing’ tone: report have 493 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at December 16, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.