Nicole Kidman took to Instagram to share her latest win of 2020, while also expressing her deep gratitude to those who helped get her through it.
Nicole Kidman has had quite the year, and now she is opening up about it in a heartfelt post.
The Australian born actress shared a snap of her and fellow actress Melissa McCarthy sitting on a grassy hill.
The photo wouldn’t typically be a big deal, however it is 2020, and Nicole is celebrating her cast & crew overcoming the year’s momentous hurdles.
WATCH: Nicole Kidman is grilled by Hugh Grant in her “toughest” interview ever
She captioned the Instagram post: “That's a wrap on Nine Perfect Strangers with my co-star Melissa McCarthy. Sending big love and infinite thanks to all cast and all the crew who made this possible in 2020, WOW. Coming to you in 2021 xx.”
Nicole, Melissa and their cast and crew were able to do what many productions were unable to accomplish in 2020- finish a full tv series in the middle of the pandemic.
Nicole Kidman opened up in heartfelt post expressing her gratitude and tagged co-star Melissa McCarthy
This newest series, which is coming to HULU in 2021, is on the heels of her much celebrated streaming series The Undoing .
The actress’ work isn’t the only thing impacted by the pandemic, of course. She recently opened up to Glamour magazine about how the coronavirus pandemic has impacted her two youngest children.
The Big Little Lies star revealed that it has been challenging for 12-year-old Sunday and nine-year-old Faith, especially when it comes to not seeing their friends.
“Our kids – because we travel, and we won’t be apart – are used to having to learn online,” she explained. “But the social distance has been very difficult for them. They are working through the emotions.
“For a 12-year-old, it’s about not being able to access friends easily – that’s a whole thing which every parent will be going through.
Nicole recently opened up about the challenges her daughters Sunday and Faith have had during 2020 as well
“And then, there’s a nine-year-old, who’s socially forming. One of the hardest things is just watching them pine and yearn for their friends. I pine and yearn for my friends too .”
While Sunday and Faith are missing their friends, the little girls are having a lovely time with their family in Australia. Nicole and Keith Urban have been staying at their home Down Under for the past few months, and it has meant that they have been able to spend quality time with the star’s mother Janelle and sister Antonia.
Read more HELLO! US stories here
Like this story? Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.
- WWE legend John Cena reveals emotional devastation as he breaks silence after split with Nikki Bella
- The Rock Welcomes His Third Child With A Heartwarming Post
- O captain, my captain – Fiorentina's Saponara in emotional Astori tribute
- Shinsuke Nakamura's First Social Media Post After Turning Heel
- News of the Week: Damien Sandow on complexity of Money in the Bank; Big Cass’ lackluster heel turn and much more
- Mike Gerber has emotional day after first call-up by Tigers
- Tony Romo calls Jason Witten ‘the best he’s ever played with’ in emotional letter
- The emotional moment Ryan Hilinski went through before committing to South Carolina
- Column: Jason Day bares his emotions, ‘I feel a lot lighter’
- U.S. Olympian Bobby Butler shares the story behind viral moment with dad
- Lakers surprise G League veteran Andre Ingram with emotional call-up in viral video
- Memories of '88 Miracle Maples still stir up excitement
- Week Under Review: How the NFL stepped up as a perfect post-election distraction
- 64 reasons to be excited for the 2016â17 college hoops season
- Emotional Darrell Wallace Jr. breaks down after finishing 2nd in Daytona 500
- U.S. speedskating star Brittany Bowe mounting emotional comeback toward 2018 Olympics after concussion threatened her career
- His dad is the Raiders GM. But the Chiefs' newest lineman is ‘excited’ to be in red
- 64 reasons to be excited for the 2016â17 college hoops season (Nos. 64â33)
- Q&A: Golf Channel's Rich Lerner is excited about Saucon getting 2022 Senior Open and other topics
- This hilarious kid documented her dad’s emotional Super Bowl journey
Nicole Kidman shares exciting news in an emotional post have 759 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at December 22, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.