BORIS Johnson has announced a new Tier 4 for London and huge parts of the South East today. On December 23, Health Secretary Matt Hancock also plunged a raft of other areas in the East and South into the toughest restrictions. But what will you be able to do in each tier after midnight tonight? Here’s what you need to know. ⚠️ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates What is Tier 4? Tier 4 includes: The Tier 4 is similar to the November lockdown – with all but essential shops closed The “stay at home” message is law The plan to allow Brits to form social bubbles over five days was ditched, with only those in Tiers 1 to 3 allowed to form a bubble on Christmas Day itself International travel abroad is not advised – but won’t be banned People should not enter or leave Tier 4 People can only meet one person from another household in an outside space They were expected to be reviewed on December 30, but this was brought forward to December 23 after a new mutant Covid strain Support bubbles will be still allowed Weddings will be banned except… Read full this story
- Optus wants new mobile tower rules to steam roll obstinate councils and owners
- Warner announces new three-tiered streaming service, because online media wasn't complicated enough
- DSSSB admit card 2019 for Tier 1 exam released at dsssbonline.nic.in
- Global warming rules will hit Ky., Ind.
- Southern Tier School District Going Green
- Netflix is reportedly considering a cheaper price tier in some markets
- Netflix is testing cheaper subscription tiers for monsters who only watch movies on their phones
- Some eBay sellers frustrated with rule changes
- MoviePass throws a Hail Mary, introduces three new plans to launch in January
- New York metro area to get $200 million in homeland security funds
New Covid tier rules: What you can and can’t do in Tiers 1, 2, 3 and 4 have 291 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 23, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.