When Michael Jackson died in 2009, a postmortem revealed how the star had withered away to just 8st 10lbs after years of prescription drug abuse. Covered in marks and puncture wounds, paramedics reportedly mistook the 50 year old for a hospice patient when he died from a painkiller-induced cardiac arrest because he weighed so little. And witnesses claimed that Jackson’s ‘prosthetic nose’ was absent, exposing the supposed true state of his nasal cavity after decades of surgery. “The prosthesis he normally attached to his damaged nose was missing, revealing bits of cartilage surrounding a small dark hole,” an onlooker told Rolling Stone magazine of his allegedly missing nostrils. The source added: “Jackson’s face which he had so painfully reworked and concealed from the public for decades now lay out in the open undisguised under the harsh lights.” For years Jackson denied having anything other than two rhinoplasty procedures – the first being in 1979 when he fell while dancing and broke his nose. Delighted with the results, the star debuted his slimmed-down nose on the cover for his Off The Wall album, and in 1981 he underwent a second surgery. But despite his denials, by the early Nineties his nose… Read full this story
- Janet Jackson's changing face after years of denying plastic surgery rumours
- ‘The Last Dance’ Week 2: Rodman’s Wild Ride, Jordan’s Big Grudge, and the First Title
- Animal Instinct: How Cat-Loving Sleuths Found an Accused Killer Sadist
- Married At First Sight star Jonethen Musulin shows off his ripped physique going shirtless at the beach on the Gold Coast
- Kobach and Trump’s Spectacular Voter-Fraud Failure
Michael Jackson's terrifying 'jar of fake noses after surgery left him with no nostrils' have 263 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at December 29, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.