Melissa McCarthy and husband Ben Falcone wrapped up the 20 Days Of Kindness campaign, where $20,000 was donated to 20 different charities in as many days. The campaign, which was made in tandem with their new film Superintelligence, and designed to spotlight acts of kindness amid this difficult year, helped raise more than $1.5 million for charities, according to People. McCarthy documented the effort by showcasing each of the charities that received money on social media during the 20 consecutive days of giving. Scroll down to video Charity run: Melissa McCarthy and husband Ben Falcone wrapped up the 20 Days Of Kindness campaign, in tandem with their new film Superintelligence, by helping raise $1.5 million ‘I can honestly say these have been some of the most inspiring, eye-opening days of my life,’ the comedian and actress, 50, shared in the last give-away of the campaign that went to Planned Parenthood. ‘There have been quite a few rough moments in 2020 but being able to learn and talk about all these incredible organizations has really warmed my heart.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Melissa McCarthy to star with husband Ben Falcone on Netflix… Melissa McCarthy gushes that her Nine Perfect Strangers… Share… Read full this story
- Uh Oh: Joe Biden Is ‘Taking A Day Off’ Campaigning As New Hampshire Loss Looms
- Inside the Oscar Afterparties: From Melissa McCarthy's Outfit Change to an Emotional Lady Gaga
- Jill Biden helps push advancing protester away from Joe Biden at New Hampshire campaign event
- Taylor Swift's Brother, Austin Swift, Looks Dashing at the Premiere of His New Film
- Amber Tamblyn makes it a 'Sisterhood' reunion at her new film premiere: 'We've all come so far'
- The Annual YOUTH DAY Festival is Leading New ECO Standard for Events
- First Look at Melissa McCarthy in The Boss
- Sofia Vergara flaunts her figure in sparkling sequin dress with husband Joe Manganiello to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Akshaye Khanna: At the end of the day, it is just a film, not an earthquake or a Tsunami
- Bond starlet Ana De Armas proves she's the girl next door as she steps out make-up free en route to shooting new film with Ben Affleck
Melissa McCarthy and husband Ben Falcone help raise $1.5M for charities as part of the 20 Days Of Kindness campaign in tandem with their new film Superintelligence have 356 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 5, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.