Katie Price delighted her son Harvey when she surprised him with frog and train themed Christmas decorations on Wednesday.
The former glamour model, 41, was feeling festive as she uploaded the heartwarming clip to her YouTube channel after going Christmas shopping with her boyfriend Carl Woods and daughter Princess Tiaamii.
Harvey, 18, beamed in delight as Katie showed him she had purchased frog baubles dressed in Santa costumes and others in the shape of trains, which she said she knew he would love thanks to his avid interest in locomotives.
Family: Katie Price’s son Harvey, 18, looked delighted as she surprised him with frog and train themed Christmas decorations in a heartwarming video she shared on Wednesday
Showing him the decorations, Katie said: ’Look! All dressed up for Christmas. What do you think?’ as Harvey grinned with glee and nodded vigorously.
The reality star also got her eldest son to open a box of toy trains as she told them they would take a picture of some of the purchases and send them to her mother Amy.
Speaking to the camera while she filled up her trolley with festive items, Katie said: ‘I’m smiling because when Harvey sees all these he is going to go absolutely nuts. I can’t wait, it’s going to be the cutest thing ever.’
During a FaceTime call in the shop, Katie showed Harvey the decorations and asked what he thought of them, to which her eldest son said: ‘Oh yeah. Of course mum.’
Adorable: Showing him the decorations, Katie said: ‘Look! All dressed up for Christmas. What do you think?’ as Harvey grinned with glee and nodded vigorously
Perfect choice: Harvey, 18, beamed in delight as Katie showed him she had purchased frog baubles dressed in Santa costumes and others in the shape of trains
Katie added in the video she would be uploaded another video of the family putting up their tree.
She said: ‘I want to bring the kids back. If you’re interested to see the reaction of Mr. Price to the frogs and us putting up the tree, watch next time.’
Harvey has always loved trains, and in November he wrote a sweet letter to Santa in which he requested a toy train, bullfrog faces and froggy dave for Christmas.
Harvey, who Katie had with Dwight Yorke, has multiple disabilities including blindness, Prader-Willi syndrome and ADHD.
Sweet: During a FaceTime call in the shop, Katie showed Harvey the decorations and asked what he thought of them, to which her eldest son said: ‘Oh yeah. Of course mum’
Cute: Harvey has always loved trains, and in November he wrote a sweet letter to Santa in which he requested a toy train, bullfrog faces and froggy dave for Christmas
It comes after Katie’s ex-husband Kieran, 33, admitted that he thinks Katie’s relationship with Carl is ‘intense’, but quickly added that he wants her to be happy.
The former stripper told the Daily Star: ‘Like, it is what it is. You know how it is with Kate.
‘It is always intense but yeah you know, at the end of the day I need her to be happy as I want my children to be happy.’
Doting mum: While buying the decorations, Katie said: ’I’m smiling because when Harvey sees all these he is going to go absolutely nuts. I can’t wait, it’s going to be the cutest thing ever’
Katie, who is still legally married to Kieran, shares her son Jett, seven, and daughter Bunny, six, with her third ex-husband.
But since parting ways with Kieran, Katie was said to be introduced to new beau Carl by a mutual friend and the pair have been inseparable ever since.
The couple went public with their romance in July and Katie recently revealed that they have spent every single day together for the past six months.
Intense: Katie’s ex-husband Kieran, 33, (pictured in 2017) admitted that he thinks her relationship with Carl Woods, 31, is ‘intense’ but added that he wants her to be happy
In a gushing post, she continued: ‘6 months with being with each other everyday 24/7 still very much going strong.
‘It’s unbelievable to think how perfect everything is … it’s taken all these year to actually find my soul mate and that’s my love of my life @carljwoods [sic]’
Katie has been relying on Carl to help her get around in recent weeks after she broke both of her feet in a freak accident in August.
She has subsequently had to undergo major surgery to fuse the bits of broken bone back together.
Going strong: Katie recently celebrated her six-month anniversary with Carl and revealed they have spent every single day of their relationship together
According to a recent report, Katie is expected to ‘get engaged to boyfriend Carl by the end of the year’ after ‘breaking her feet and ankles has made her to take stock of what matters’.
The mother-of-five has reportedly ‘made clear’ to Carl that ‘she wants to build a new life with him and the kids’ as she finalises her divorce from Kieran, who she married in 2013.
Prior to this, she was wed to Peter Andre from 2005 to 2009 and cage fighter Alex Reid from 2010 to 2012.
Family: Katie, who is still legally married to Kieran, is said to have been introduced to her boyfriend Carl by a mutual friend and the pair went public in July
- Katie Price talks dealing with PTSD, checking into rehab and fighting the battle of her life
- Katie Price’s toy boy Alex Adderson has a secret child — extending her family to SIX kids
- Tormented Katie Price has checked into rehab at The Priory suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder which ’caused drug binges’
- Katie Price denies messaging Gareth Gates 17 years after taking his virginity
- Kim Kardashian ridiculed for weird Christmas decorations that ‘look like tampons’
- Leftists Hate On Melania Trump’s Christmas Decor … Again.
- Check out their Ho-Ho-Homes! The Beckhams, Tamara Ecclestone, Jonathan Ross and Gordon Ramsay lead the stars with VERY ostentatious Christmas exteriors
- Famous faces show off their plush Christmas trees as they get in festive spirit
- We get the parenting jokes! Prince William and Kate Middleton giggle - and share knowing looks - during sketch on naughty children at the Royal Variety Performance
- Santa Claus IS coming to town! From a 15ft trampoline to Disney goodies, FEMAIL reveals the presents that will make Christmas magical for kids (with prices starting at just £10)
- Winter weekenders: 15 picturesque UK towns for a pre-Christmas break
- What the Love Actually cast look like now – 16 years after the film hit cinemas
- DIY shop darling who taught us the true spirit of Christmas: Meet the four generations of this year's surprise Christmas hit advert - made by its little star's dad for £100 to promote the family hardware store
- From Liberty London's festive table decoration to a surprise Diptyque ornament, the best beauty baubles and crackers for Christmas
- Gifts that keep on giving: a guide to preloved Christmas shopping
- 15 Products That Delighted Us Last Week: From Salad Plates to Surfboards
- From winter sun to Lapland fun, there’s still plenty of time to book your Christmas break
- From your sports fanatic husband to a friend that has everything, we reveal the must-have gifts the men in your life will LOVE this Christmas - including touchscreen gloves and a £99 temperature-control mug
- Mother-of-seven, 30, with terminal breast cancer gets married in 'dream' ceremony - and leaves her sons 'with you always' cufflinks and her daughters garters to have when she's gone
- 19 Last-Minute Christmas Gift Ideas For Gamers And Techies
Katie Price's son Harvey, 18, looks delighted as she surprises him with frog and train themed Christmas decorations in heartwarming video have 1299 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.