LOVE Island star Montana Brown is on an incredible £750-a-night Maldives holiday and has given fans a glimpse inside.
The reality star, 24, is soaking up the sun in the luxury resort in the archipelago for work but that doesn’t mean she hasn’t had a good time.
Montana is staying in the luxury Anantara resort, which offers guests a variety of different bungalows.
Holidaymakers can choose between having one sitting over the gorgeous ocean, or having that plus their own personal pool.
Montana shared a photo of her sitting in the crystal clear sea while wearing a lemon-print bikini.
The weather looked perfect as she looked over to the side while holding her straw hat.
Elsewhere, she showed off her stunning figure as she walked from the beach huts in a white bikini.
Donning the same hat, she was all smiles as her sun-bleached hair fell by her shoulders.
She made sure everyone could see everything by dramatically turning around, letting fans see her from behind while her hair flicked around.
Then at sunset, Montana ditched the swimming costumes to go completely naked in the water.
The ocean looked absolutely beautiful, with the sun setting in the distance and the Love Island star in the centre.
She also posed alongside her friends Joann and Mahalia, as they soaked up the sun between shoots.
Speaking about the campaign on Instagram, she wrote: “I honestly don’t know how I got so lucky. I feel so truly blessed for everything in my life.
“I can’t believe we managed to shoot our first campaign, it’s been such an emotional journey to take @swimsociety over by myself and to see it all come to life is so invigorating.
Most read in Showbiz
Liam Gallagher & Harry Styles give thumbs up as they share pint at London pub
Jeff Brazier shocks fans with huge bulge in his cycling shorts on bike ride
SWEET ‘N SOUR
Sugababe Mutya blasts pop’s biggest names ‘can’t sing’ in jaw-dropping rant
WHO’S THAT GIRL?
Love Island’s Olivia Bowen unrecognisable with brown hair and a fringe
Shocking moment a huge RAT jumps at Katie Price after hiding in a scooter
Emma & Matt Willis SCREAM with joy as Giovanna Fletcher makes I’m A Celeb final
“Thank you to every single person who contributed to the journey, I am so thankful and appreciative.
“I couldn’t have done it without the beautiful, talented people around me. This shoot was tough, a lot of hard work but I feel so proud of everyone involved. Love you all so much, such beautiful people💓”
- 'Made in Staten Island' stars insist the show doesn't glorify the mob after viewer backlash
- 25 ho ho holiday concerts coming to Southern California this season
- Plays, trains and old-fashioned family fun mark this holiday season
- Holiday Events 2018: Tree lightings, ice skating, craft fairs and more
- The ‘Dancing With the Stars: Juniors’ winner is …
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids books edition
- Former Husker John Parrella joins Cleveland Browns coaching staff
- So many ways to celebrate the holidays in Orange County, here’s a list of community events and activities
- Holiday Entertainment Guide — Nutcrackers, Scrooges and carolers abound
- 2018 holiday gift guide — for everyone on your luxury list
- Dive into the holiday season at L.A.’s Fa La Land pop-up museum
- 33 ways to show off Birmingham to holiday visitors
- Shetland Islands: Scenery, Sheep and Knitters Galore on Britain’s Northern Tip
- This Man's $65 Budget Holiday 'Ad' Will Have You Bawling Your Eyes Out
- Orlando astrologer RJ Speiser presents a horoscope survival guide for the holiday season
- Inside Amazon’s Jeff Bezos meteoric rise to riches
- Whisky Island
- ‘The Courtship of Eddie’s Father’ star Brandon Cruz says Bill Bixby deserves more recognition in Hollywood
- Holiday TV specials 2018: Your guide to movies, kids’ shows, music and more
- 18 places in Denver to ditch those dishes and go out for your holiday dinner
Inside Love Island star Montana Brown’s incredible £750-a-night Maldives holiday have 651 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.