I’M A Celebrity’s biggest stars are in line for a mind-blowing payday, according to a PR expert. Giovanna Fletcher was crowned the first Queen of the Castle last night in a final that saw a staggering 12 million votes fly in. 🏰 Follow our I’m A Celebrity 2020 live blog for all the latest updates But even the runners up, second place Jordan North and third Vernon Kay, are in line for six-figure deals, according to Mark Borkowski. Despite Ant McPartlin and Dec Donnelly joking about the show’s disappointing prize of “zero pounds”, the reality is sure to be very different. Mark told the Mirror: “This series has been huge because of lockdown so there have been more viewers than normal and I think they can all do well.“If there are opportunities on the other side once they come out, brands will look at the audience and how big it is and that makes them more recognisable as such. “The earnings of all these three with long-term TV options and working with brands is absolutely huge. We are talking deals worth six figures.” The biggest turnabout in fortunes is likely to be coming to likeable Jordan, 30, who is a… Read full this story
- Iron Maiden makes millions by touring where its pirates are
- YouTube's biggest star is a 5-year-old that makes millions opening toys
- Accused hackers make millions off insider trading info
- Five-Year-Old Makes Millions To Play With Toys
- Can Nokia make a success of hardware second time around?
- Digg co-founder: Spam makes Twitter successful
- Melania Trump Was Looking Forward to Making Millions Off the First Lady Brand [Updated]
- Fashion Bloggers Make Millions, Journalistic Ethics Be Damned
- Silicon Valley school makes millions off Snap IPO. Because Silicon Valley
- How Kansas City is making millions from human waste
I’m A Celebrity finalists Giovanna, Jordan and Vernon ‘will make MILLIONS’ after success on the show have 300 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 5, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.