The ITV presenter has been in a relationship with his former PA since 2018, following his split from ex-wife Lisa Armstrong.
Proving just how loved-up he is with the mum-of-two, the 45-year-old branded her his 'happy place', during Jordan North's trial .
Side note: We're never going to hear the end of that phrase, are we?
As a way of distracting himself from the 50 snakes he was surrounded by, the radio DJ presented the hosts with a string of questions.
When asked where their 'happy places' were, Ant replied: 'At home with my girlfriend and the kids.'
'Oh that's lovely,' Jordan commented.
However, Declan Donnelly took a slightly different path, offering up beloved football team Newcastle's home ground.
'My happy place wouldn't be too dissimilar to yours,' he added. 'Except mine would be…'
'At St James' Park,' Jordan interrupted, while attempting to avoid the snakes.
Wife Ali Astall and daughter Isla might not be too impressed..
Ant has kept his relationship with Anne-Marie largely out of the spotlight, since they were first linked two years ago.
His partner split from her ex-husband – who she shares two children with – months before his own marriage ended.
Despite the privacy, the Britain's Got Talent host recently explained that he's at his happiest when they're walking the dogs together.
Lifting the lid on how their romance first began, Ant told the Sun: 'We were going through turmoil. It was the last thing on either of our minds to get into a relationship.
'But there we were like, "This felt so good, why deny it?"'
Got a story?
If you've got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected] , calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.
- Who is Ant McPartlin's girlfriend Anne-Marie Corbett? What you need to know about their relationship
- Lisa Armstrong turns down Ant McPartlin's cash as pals urge her to stay calm
- Ant McPartlin celebrates 44th birthday in Australia with Declan Donnelly after return to I’m A Celebrity
- Ant McPartlin enjoys 44th birthday bash in Australia after successful I'm A Celeb return
- Ant McPartlin pops out to the shops on break from I’m A Celeb
- Ant McPartlin's ex Lisa Armstrong pats dog amid battle for Hurley
- Ant McPartlin: Find out his net worth here
- Ant McPartlin congratulates Declan Donnelly with sweet message on the birth of his daughter and 'can't wait for cuddles'
- Lisa Armstrong reveals hurt at ex Ant McPartlin’s outburst
- Holly Willoughby misses I’m a Celeb launch show to attend Frozen 2 premiere a year after she filled in for Ant McPartlin
- Holly Willoughby shares rare snap of her children as family enjoy a fun night out at the Winter Wonderland launch
- Holly Willoughby shares rare snap of kids Belle, 8, and Harry, 10, as she heads home for huge This Morning shakeup
- Inside Ant and Dec's tumultuous lives since I'm A Celebrity launch - rows, rehab and reunions
- 2018's celebrity winners and losers revealed - from the scandals to the spats
- Nicholas Hoult makes rare public appearance with girlfriend Bryana Holly at premiere of documentary Love, Antosha
- I’m A Celebrity camp battered by huge rainstorms, hail and thunder overnight
- I'm A Celebrity Extra Camp: Terrified Emily Atack bursts into tears after completing Walk The Plank as she's initiated as a host for the spin-off show
- When does I'm A Celebrity start? Find out when Holly Willoughby and Declan Donnelly will co-host series
- Holly Willoughby is gifted with a Good Luck Down Under cake and Australia travel guide as she prepares to jet off for I'm A Celebrity hosting duties
- I’m A Celebrity’s sexiest shower scenes ever from Myleene Klass to Katie Price to Nick Knowles
I’m A Celebrity 2020: Ant McPartlin shares rare shout-out to girlfriend Anne-Marie Corbett and children have 708 words, post on metro.co.uk at December 4, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.