(CNN)Vaccine advisers to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention voted 13-1 on Tuesday to recommend that both health care workers and residents of long-term care facilities be first in line for any coronavirus vaccines that get emergency authorization from the US Food and Drug Administration.
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
- India plans to raise health spending by 11% in new budget
- Are unis giving students long-term solutions to mental health issues?
- Plans for new health centre hit brick wall
- How Sanofi's setback could lead to better dengue vaccines
- Health Week: Camps set up in 725 facilities
- Medical Examination: Health week starts tomorrow
- Unison calls for Scottish Government intervention to stop Bield care home closures
- Brechin and Montrose infirmaries to be hit under bold Angus health blueprint
- Care home told to improve after residents found with unexplained bruising
- Northern Ireland trust in U-turn over care needs of Parkinson's patient giving hope for family
- Social care system 'at the point of crisis' with £2.5bn funding gap predicted
- Why this bad flu season is good for vaccines
- Teenage girl who suffered devastating health problems after swine flu vaccine denied payout
- Question: Just how healthy is the French health system?
- Residents 'will feel conned' by new mental health unit in Wrexham
- Agony of woman, 38, forced to spend her final days in a care home with people twice her age
- NHS flu vaccinations extended to older children in fight against winter colds
- Ministers publish long-delayed vaccine report on eve of grilling
- Study recommendations would make vaccines introduction harder, say campaigners
- The Budget has failed to help public sector workers, struggling schools or the social care crisis
Health care workers and long-term care facility residents should get Covid-19 vaccine first, CDC vaccine advisers say have 1153 words, post on edition.cnn.com at December 1, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.