Polster, 27, made the move stateside to join the New England Revolution in July but proved a popular figure during his time in Scotland despite not getting much playing time.
His wife Brittany Held, who he married in January this year, also became a massive hit with Rangers fans, who fell in love with her dedication to supporting the Scottish Premiership giants.
She captioned the post, which has more than 1,000 likes, with the message: “Merry Christmas.”
The post also caught the eye of Polster’s MLS opponents, with Montreal Impact midfielder Djordje Mihailovic jealously commenting: “I wish I had this.”
The post also delighted Rangers fans after the club registered a 1-0 win over Hibernian thanks to a 33rd-minute strike from Ianis Hagi.
A delighted Rangers fan also commented on Ms Held’s steamy snap: “Merry Christmas to you both and 1-0 to Rangers.”
Last year Brittany she wowed as she dressed in festive attire as she posed for a snap in a Christmas dress, cardigan and a hat.
She also posed with a glass of wine at Dakota, Glasgow, in the post liked thousands of times.
Brittany appears fond of dressing up for the big occasion, having also shared stunning photos from a Halloween party in 2019.
She wore fangs along with body glitter and a spooky white wedding dress as she shared snaps of herself, Polster and her beau’s ex-teammate Andy Halliday downing shots.
After Polster was told he could leave the club by Rangers Boss Steven Gerrard in January, Gers fans joked how much they will miss Ms Held.
Ibrox Loyal, a fan group Twitter handle, said: “Matt Polster has been told he is free to leave Rangers.
“We will miss his Mrs.”
Another shared a picture of Ms Held, writing: “Keep Matt Polster forever please.”
- Rumour Mill: Celtic star’s January exit ‘confirmed’
- Ant McPartlin breaks social media silence after ITV boss confirms star WILL return to TV
- I’m A Celeb hunk Jamie Lomas, 43, finds love with Hollyoaks staff girl, 25
- Kerry Katona getting fourth boob job to fix her ‘shrivelled up balloon’ chest
- Caroline Flack storms out of east London restaurant after tense public row with on-off fiancé Andrew Brady
- Dua Lipa brazenly flashes her bra at the German Radio Prize 2018
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J hinted they were dating on social media a MONTH ago
- Shocking downfall of a Hollywood heart-throb
- Vicky Pattison shows off her incredible shoe collection worth THOUSANDS
Ex-Rangers star's wife in cheeky sexy Santa post as Gers beat Hibs have 456 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at December 26, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.