Her daytime chat show on NBC is currently in its 18th season. And despite a busy schedule, Ellen DeGeneres found time to run a few errands on Thursday in the exclusive community of Montecito, California, where she resides. The 62-year-old comedienne was dressed casually in a pale blue short unbuttoned at the collar and a pair of black pants. Picking up purchases: Ellen DeGeneres, 62, was spotted running errands on Thursday in the exclusive community of Montecito, California where she resides DeGeneres donned sunglasses and a dark gray face mask for her outing. She carried her phone and a store bag from the upscale Tre Lune restaurant. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Sylvester Stallone, 71, looks relaxed in t-shirt and jeans… Mandy Moore looks cozy as she covers up her growing baby… Steve Martin doffs his hat while filming new Hulu comedy… Tyler Cameron melts hearts once again as he puts his… Share this article Share The chat show host appears to have weathered the storm from earlier in the year when she was accused of overseeing a toxic workplace, prompting an investigation by the network. In the first episode of her new season in September, DeGeneres apologized, telling her… Read full this story
- Ellen DeGeneres poses with wife Portia de Rossi at the Grammy Awards
- Ariel Winter lets her new red hair down in casual look as she runs errands in LA... after bidding farewell to Modern Family
- Usher and Ashton Kutcher are all smiles as they take time to catch up while running errands in Beverly Hills
- Ellen DeGeneres debuts full Super Bowl commercial featuring wife Portia de Rossi for Amazon Alexa
- From Proust to Ellen DeGeneres, 10 gay works that changed the world
- Jenna Dewan Thanks Fans for 'Support' as Ellen DeGeneres Apologizes for Introducing Her as Tatum
- Ellen DeGeneres Spoiled Nick Jonas' 'The Voice' News on Her Show
- Ellen DeGeneres gives her opinion on viral fight between American Airlines passengers: 'Only if the seat punches you first'
- Ellen DeGeneres teaches fans how to wash their hands to prevent the coronavirus
- Ellen DeGeneres Makes Producer Andy Become a Chef at Benihana for a Day
Ellen DeGeneres is casual in pale blue shirt and black pants as she runs errands in exclusive Montecito have 352 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 4, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.