A PARATROOPER who mysteriously disappeared from a campsite before parts of his body washed ashore was decapitated, according to a newly released autopsy report. Specialist Enrique Roman-Martinez, 21, from California, who was stationed at Fort Bragg, went missing on North Carolina’s Outer banks during a camping trip over Memorial Day weekend. On May 29, parts of his body, including his severed head, washed ashore near the Mile Marker 53 campsite on Shackleford Banks. A week later, dental records confirmed the dismembered body was that of the missing soldier. The autopsy report, released by the Division of Forensic Pathology at East Carolina University’s Brody School of Medicine, lists the cause of death as “homicide by undetermined means”. “While decapitation is, in and of itself, universally fatal, the remainder of the body in this case was not available for examination, and therefore potential causes of death involving the torso and extremities cannot be excluded,” it reads.According to the report, Roman-Martinez’s head displayed numerous “chop injuries,” a broken jaw, cuts, and a fractured spine. “Despite multiple conversations with investigating officers, no explanation for the death of this individual or the findings at autopsy has been offered,” the report read. “It is therefore my opinion… Read full this story
- Drunk man's eyeball falls out of eye socket after tripping
- For decades, Garfield telephones kept washing ashore in France. Now the mystery has been solved.
- More than 140 whales wash ashore on New Zealand beach, all die
- Experts On High Alert After Dead, Sick Dolphins Wash Ashore On Calif. Coastline
- Thresher shark washes ashore on Cape Cod beach
- Pregnant whale washes ashore in Italy with nearly 50 pounds of plastic in her stomach
- Mystery over 15th foot that washed ashore in northwest Canada
- Humpback Whale Washes Ashore in Amazon River, Baffling Scientists in Brazil
- 2 dead gray whales wash ashore in San Francisco Bay
- Dead whale washed ashore with 88 pounds of plastic in its stomach
Decapitated paratrooper’s head washed ashore with NO EYES and hair pulled out after trip with other soldiers’ have 319 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 5, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.