A couple who suffered 14 miscarriages finally welcomed their miracle baby after winning a free round of IVF treatment in an internet competition. Jo Scollen, 47, and her husband Jason, 49, who live in Spain, spent nearly 20 years trying to have a baby, and while she had no trouble conceiving, the pregnancy never lasted longer than 14 weeks. The couple tried IVF once in 2014 but, after being advised against the treatment by doctors, had all but given up when they saw a giveaway offered on the internet for a free round of fertility treatment in Cyprus. After entering the contest ‘out of desperation’, the couple won and welcomed their healthy baby girl Jessica Rose in November 2019, calling their child a ‘dream’ after years of ‘dicing with emotional death’. Jo Scollen, 47, and her husband Jason, 49, (both pictured) who live in Spain, spent nearly 20 years trying to have a baby before welcoming their miracle child Jessica Rose (pictured) The couple suffered 14 miscarriages before their baby, who was born in November 2019 after a free round of IVF treatment won in a competition Jo and Jason, both home renovators, met in a pub in Wimbledon, south west London, in 1998 and… Read full this story
- ‘Miracle baby’ photo goes viral, but what’s the truth about IVF?
- Josiah Duggar and Wife Lauren Welcome Their First Child After Miscarriage
- Woman conceives naturally aged 44 following three failed IVF attempts after her husband boosted the quality of his sperm by taking a supplement
- I was desperate for a baby so I ‘spurgled’ a man and tricked him into getting me pregnant
- 'It's a whole new level of cruelty': Rhian Sugden, 32, tearfully confesses she's been attacked by trolls claiming she 'doesn't deserve to be a mum' after starting her second round of IVF
- Florida couple gives birth to boy thanks to 'Win a Baby' contest
- 'My bump was taken away so swiftly': Hilaria Baldwin mourns the loss of the pregnant belly she was 'so proud of', days after suffering second-trimester miscarriage and undergoing a D&C
- Hilaria Baldwin keeps her spirits up as she shares first family photo since devastating second-trimester miscarriage
- Teen Mom OG's Catelynn Lowell is overwhelmed with love as she shares first photos of baby Vaeda Luma with husband Tyler Baltierra
- Miscarriage: a mother's last taboo
Couple who suffered 14 miscarriages finally welcome 'miracle' baby after winning a competition for a free round of IVF treatment in Cyprus have 368 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 6, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.