Bill Gates calls for drugs and potential vaccine to be given first to those who need them most Walt Disney World in Florida reopens, even as virus cases in the US state soar Iran admits it can’t afford to shut down its economy for a second time All updates in Universal Coordinated Time (UTC/GMT) 00:16 CanSino Biologics, a Chinese vaccine maker, is currently in talks with four countries — Russia, Brazil, Chile and Saudi Arabia — to launch a phase 3 trial of its experimental coronavirus vaccine. Qiu Dongxu, executive director and co-founder of the company, said that the trial would start “pretty soon” and CanSino would recruit 40,000 people for the trial. The company is currently constructing a new factory in China. CanSino expects to annually produce 100-200 million doses of the vaccine by early 2021, if it is approved. CanSino’s vaccine candidate, Ad5-nCov, was approved for testing on humans in March — becoming the first vaccine in China to achieve the feat. China has also approved two vaccine candidates by Sinovac Biotech and Sinopharm for phase 3 trials. 00:05 US President Donald Trump made his first public appearance with a face mask on Saturday at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in the state of Maryland. The president… Read full this story
- 'Say NO to these products': Popular skincare company Yes To pulls its unicorn sheet face mask after women complained that the product left them with painful redness and BURNS
- 11 Moisturising Homemade Face Masks To Get Rid Of Dry Skin In Winters
- The 12 Face Masks That Are Always in My Medicine Cabinet
- Face mask that left 13-year-old girl's face "bright red" recalled
- Transcript: President Trump on "Face the Nation," February 3, 2019
- Fashionable face masks: 'Trying to make something horrific seem appealing'
- Last-minute face masks, decadent breakfasts and glamorous freebies: Sylvia Jeffreys, Simone Holtznagel and Sonia Kruger join a host of celebs preparing for the Logies
- Face masks handed out in southern Thailand over annual haze from Indonesia
- China's pollution levels spark boom in sale of air purifiers and face masks
- A Popular Skincare Company Has Pulled A Face Mask After Women Said They Had Horrible Reactions
Coronavirus latest: Trump wears face mask for the first time have 355 words, post on www.dw.com at December 7, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.