Hong Kong (CNN Business)India and China’s fast-growing tech sectors have been caught in the crossfire of an intense geopolitical standoff this year. While both will suffer from the showdown, Chinese tech companies have more to lose.
They can ‘do nothing’
Investments in valuable Indian start-ups at risk
India could suffer, too
Achieving digital sovereignty
- Chinese tech company LeEco will make US debut in three months
- Chinese Tech Company LeEco’s Car Didn’t Make It Onstage For Its Big U.S. Reveal
- Major layoffs in tech companies in 2016: Is it going to get worse?
- Chinese tech giants to offer Win XP support
- 2015 was the year big tech companies all started to look the same
- Ford bets big on cellular vehicle communication at CES 2018
- Apple, Google and other tech companies have the most valuable brands, says Interbrand
- Schooling Vietnam: How tech companies are training the next wave of workers
- Adobe bets big on India with Creative Suite 6
- More transparency needed from Chinese tech vendors
- China sets new regulations for foreign tech companies
- Red Hat claims headway in Asia, bets big on container and hybrid cloud
- Chinese media warns US tech companies are cyber 'threats'
- Digital transformation to drive tech spending in China, India
- China's tech giants bet on mobile e-commerce
- RIP ZTE: Which Chinese smartphone company is next?
- Our Maps Suck And They're Putting Lives At Risk, Feds Tell Tech Companies
- Telstra invests in Chinese cloud company Qiniu
- Samsung bets big on curved TV, shows off 105-inch UHD bendable model
- LG bets big on Internet of Things, OLED TV at CES 2015
Chinese tech companies bet big on India. Now they're being shut out have 1673 words, post on edition.cnn.com at December 11, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.