The largest ever EuroMillions jackpot of £175m is up for grabs in the next draw lottery on Tuesday.The jackpot reached its cap after no one scooped the top prize in Friday night’s draw.If one player bags the entire prize, they will set a new National Lottery record and become Britain’s biggest-ever winner.The total would surpass that of the previous, anonymous, top winner by £5m.Andy Carter, Camelot’s senior winners’ adviser at The National Lottery, said: “It’s still all to play for on Tuesday night when the whopping EuroMillions jackpot of an estimated £175 million remains up for grabs. Advertisement “Players are urged to buy their tickets early online via the National Lottery app or website, or in their local shop, to be in with a chance of winning this massive prize.”Friday’s National Lottery EuroMillions winning numbers were: 14, 38, 20, 27, 34. The Lucky Stars were: 01, 11.
- Tonight’s EuroMillions jackpot is third biggest ever at £136MILLION
- Win the £168 million EuroMillions jackpot and you’ll be richer than Adele
- Lucky Irish punter scoops EuroMillions jackpot prize of €88.5million
- Irish punters reveal what they would splash the cash on as tomorrow’s EuroMillions jackpot heads for €100m
- EuroMillions jackpot soars to €150MILLION for tonight’s draw – the second highest amount ever won
- Lotto bosses hint €88.5m EuroMillions jackpot won by Irish syndicate as rumours swirl in Cork after ticket holders get in touch
- Lucky Brit comes forward to claim £34million EuroMillions jackpot
- National Lottery reveals Ireland’s luckiest shops as tonight’s EuroMillions jackpot soars to €150MILLION
- EuroMillions jackpot is the highest of the year as it hits €140MILLION – causing delays for eager punters buying tickets
- Lucky Brit stakes claim to whopping £61million EuroMillions jackpot
Biggest ever EuroMillions jackpot of £175m up for grabs have 285 words, post on news.sky.com at December 5, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.