Wizz Air will start offering British passengers Covid tests and Covid-free travel certificates from November 27. The Hungarian airline’s “Fit to Fly” package, which includes a PCR swab test and certificate, will be available for £85. ⚠️ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates The £85 cost is offered through a deal between the airline and partner, Confirm Testing, and is cheaper than the £110 cost without the Wizz discount. Wizz Air flies to a range of countries from the UK, including Spain, Greece, Portugal, Turkey and Dubai. Several countries including Spain now ask tourists to provide evidence of a negative Covid test on arrival.From December 15, travellers entering the UK from high risk ‘red’ countries will also be permitted to take one-hour Covid tests that lets them leave self-isolation after just five days, compared to the usual 14 days. Only essential travel is currently allowed in England, as the country is in lockdown, but holidays will be able to go ahead from December 2, the government has confirmed. The Wizz Air test kits will include a collection bottle containing saline and a swab, protective packing wallet, a clear specimen bag to seal the sample, sample label,… Read full this story
- West Indies spurn Australia declaration offer in 3rd test
- Duke gets first test, travels to face angry Miami team
- St. Jude Classic offers up final test before US Open
- Kia's Aviara offers all-around test ahead of first major
- Adventure Tested: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Review
- Why did Russian plane break up in the air over the Sinai desert?
- Almost 25,000 women travelled from Ireland to Britain for abortions in last five years
- Rio 2016 Olympics cutting costs with Brazil deep in recession
- Rio Olympics cutting costs with Brazil deep in recession
- Indoor FB team owner laments Rams move, offers free ticket exchange
Wizz Air offers discounted Covid tests and travel certificates for passengers – costing £85pp have 299 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.