Former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn’s family has issued a statement expressing their profuse gratitude to President Donald Trump for pardoning him. Trump on Wednesday pardoned Flynn, who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his calls with the Russian ambassador, only to later seek to withdraw the plea. ‘It is my Great Honor to announce that General Michael T. Flynn has been granted a Full Pardon. Congratulations to @GenFlynn and his wonderful family, I know you will now have a truly fantastic Thanksgiving!’ Trump wrote on Twitter. ‘Have a great life General Flynn!’ ‘We are forever appreciative to President Trump for giving back to Michael his freedom in undoing a hideous wrong,’ Flynn’s family said in a statement shared on his Twitter account. ‘Let it be heard across this great country and around the world that tyranny will not topple us. Masks will not silence us. Threats will not stop us. Evil will not triumph. We are Americans,’ the statement added. Flynn’s attorney, Sidney Powell, also thanked Trump and called the case against Flynn ‘one of the most egregious injustices I’ve witnessed in American history.’ ‘Enough was enough. We had passed the point of proving General Flynn’s innocence,… Read full this story
- Trump's Ex-National Security Adviser Says White Supremacists 'Gain Traction' Because President Fails to Condemn Them
- 'Dangerous' and 'unfit': Trump's former national security advisers say he has 'no moral compass' in new Woodward book
- Deroy Murdock: Trump National Security Adviser O'Brien has helped him score a year of international triumphs
- President Obama’s National Security Adviser Steps Down
- Ex-eBay employees to plead guilty in “bloody pig mask” cyberstalking case
- White House Staffers Pissed at a Top National Security Aide—for Wearing a Mask in Front of Trump
- Trump Queried if Former National Security Aide John Bolton Would Go to Prison, Report Says
- Pollak: Michael Flynn Transcripts Suggest He Never Lied to Anyone
- Retired Judge John Gleeson Tells Court Michael Flynn’s Guilt Is ‘Obvious’
- 73 Former Republican National Security Officials Endorse Joe Biden, Say Trump Is 'Dangerously Unfit to Serve'
'Tyranny will not topple us': Michael Flynn's family thanks Trump for pardoning the ex-national security adviser who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI - as president tweets 'have a great life General!' have 347 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.