A MUM says she is “terrified” after being threatened with court actions for pulling her daughter out of school over Covid fears. Jennie Oneill, 34, does not believe Kingswood Academy in Hull is safe for her 12-year-old daughter Olivia, the Hull Daily Mail reported. ⚠️ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates Ms Oneill said the final straw was when her daughter was allegedly sent to detention with pupils from other year groups who are not in her coronavirus bubble. For the past week, Miss Oneill has taught her daughter at her Sutton Park home in East Hull. She claims a staff member accused her of “depriving her child of an education” in a phone row where she was also “threatened” with court action.Kingswood Academy has been contacted for comment about Ms Oneill’s claims. The mum said she does not leave the house due to severe anxiety, and that she’s been left “terrified” at the thought of having to attend court. The mum-of-two said: “I took her out on Monday, simply because the week before my daughter had brought it up to me that she didn’t feel safe. “She’s not one to panic but she started… Read full this story
- Our Criminal Courts - The Role of Defense Counsel
- How One Small Business Trumped Hurricane Katrina With Help From The Local High School
- Stay Down, Old Abram [Chapters 10, 11 & 12: Unbelievable]
- Step Forward: Education For The Learning
- The Courage to be Faithful (An Excerpt from the Upcoming Novel, "Beloved Apostate")
- A Mothers Journey to Spiritual Surrender
- Parenting Advice on Child Safety Precautions - Scare Tactics or Essential Modern Parenting?
- Honey, We are Killing the Kids!
- How Covered Calls Turned a Trader Around
‘Terrified’ mum ‘threatened with court’ for pulling daughter, 12, out of school over Covid fears have 284 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 22, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.