CONSERVATIVE radio personality Rush Limbaugh on Monday said that President Donald Trump, who continues to fight the election results, should hold more rallies. Limbaugh floated the idea in the opening segment of his show and later posted it on his website with the headline, “Take the MAGA Rallies to Georgia, Mr. President.” ⚠️ Follow ourUS election 2020 live blog for the latest news & updates The radio host wanted Trump rallies to boost support for two Republicans trying to hold on to their Senate seats in runoff elections that will take place on Jan. 5. “I don’t know about you, but I’d kind of like to see President Trump in Georgia. I’d like to see some rallies,” he said. Limbaugh said he was “not alone” in wanting Trump rallies to help Republican incumbents David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler fend off Democratic challengers Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock.“We gotta get these seats secured. Otherwise the left is gonna be able to—well, they’re not gonna be stoppable. It’s just gonna be dependent on what they want to do as to how far they go,” Limbaugh opined. He added that he thinks “Trump is still the Republican Party. He’s still MAGA. He could… Read full this story
- Rush Limbaugh Mocks Alleged ‘Leaker’ Eric Ciaramella: ‘Pajama Boy in the Obama Ad’
- Rush Limbaugh Mocks Alleged Whistleblower, ‘Leaker’ Eric Ciaramella: ‘Pajama Boy in the Obama Ad’
- Control of Congress, and verdict on Trump, at stake in U.S. elections
- Rush Limbaugh Vents About President’s Re-Election Win
- Few See Trump-Friendly US Stock Recovery Before Elections
- Comoros president named winner in election rejected by opposition
- China Has the Cards to Call Trump’s High-Stakes Raise: Gadfly
- Rush Limbaugh lashes out at Bannon: 'I never understood half of the president's staffing'
- Trump on shutting down the government: 'Rush Limbaugh says it’s the greatest thing you can do'
- Rush Limbaugh: Pelosi, Schiff 'don't care' about California wildfires when 'objective is impeaching' Trump
Rush Limbaugh calls for MORE Trump rallies as president continues to fight ‘fraudulent’ election have 331 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 24, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.