RACING fans have been given the go-ahead to return to all FOUR tracks when lockdown eases next Wednesday. Ludlow, Lingfield, Kempton and Haydock all fall into the Tier 2 level of coronavirus restrictions. This means up to 2,000 fans or 50 per cent capacity, whichever is lower, can go to the tracks. OFFERS OF THE DAY £20 Risk Free Bet with Paddy Power- CLAIM HERE* 18+ T&Cs apply Begambleaware.org T&Cs: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org Barring two pilot events in September, this will be the first time viewers can watch racing again in person since March. It also means fans will be allowed to attend the Betfair Tingle Creek at Sandown on December 5. And the International meeting at Cheltenham will welcome back punters for the first time since the Festival last March.No racecourses are in Tier 1 – which allows up… Read full this story
- 48 hours in Paris among racing's beautiful people
- Austrian ski racing great Marcel Hirscher retires
- Hong Kong Racing Tips: Ting can bring home the win with Elegance
- Rangers fans told Ross Wilson will be unbelievable for Steven Gerrard after Ibrox arrival
- Football fan punches horse amid derby disorder
- Hull City fans set their points targets for the next two matches
- 5 talking points ahead of Singapore Grand Prix
- China wants 'to build a house on the Moon using 3-D printing technology' and reveals it intends to return again THIS YEAR
- PSG fans send fresh message to Neymar despite weekend wondergoal
- Is RuPaul’s Drag Race good for drag?
Racing is back as fans given go-ahead to return to all FOUR tracks when lockdown eases on Wednesday have 302 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.