Kevin Hart is defending the remarks he made about his teenage daughter’s love life in his new Netflix standup comedy special Zero F**ks Given. In the special Hart joked, ‘”Dad, I don’t like Rob no more.' I like this boy named Tim.” Instantly, in my mind, I said, “My daughter a hoe. This is hoe s**t. Hoe activity right in front of my face.”‘ There was an immediate backlash with some people accusing the comedian of demeaning his own daughter, who’s 15-years-old, and belittling Black women as a whole. Scroll down to videos Hitting back! Kevin Hart took to social media on Friday and defended his joke where he referred to a situation in his teenage daughter’s love life as ‘hoe-like activity’; he also addressed why he decided to take part in a live chat on the Clubhouse app Having heard the growing criticism and scrutiny, Hart decided to take part in a live Clubhouse chat room earlier this week titled — Is Kevin Hart funny?? — where people expressed their varying viewpoints. The conversation, and give and take, reportedly went on for more than 15 minutes, and at times people could be heard getting heated and talking over each other, according… Read full this story
- Black mothers protect their living kids, not just the legacies of their slain ones
- Harvey Weinstein was turned on by the 'fear' in his accusers' eyes and thought he was a 'master of the universe' says prosecutor who tells jury his isolation of victims is the 'hallmark of a predator'
- Black Lives Lawyer
- Meghan McCain On “The View” Is The Epitome Of White Women Tears
- PICTURED: Prince Andrew's millionaire friend Peter Nygård is seen with scantily-clad women in Bahamas compound where the fashion exec is accused of raping ten teens after plying them with alcohol and drugs
- The 20 influential women you've never heard of: A single mum who runs a £2bn firm to a biochemist who could cure dementia are among the unknowns to make Vogue's list of Britain's most inspirational ladies
- Trump Says Kavanaugh Accusers Are Like His Own Accusers: Fraudulent
- 'My God! They're Killing Us': Newsweek's 1970 Coverage of the Kent State Shooting
- The timing couldn’t be worse for Prince Andrew: GUY ADAMS on how new photos of Duke’s friend cavorting with bikini-clad women at debauched Caribbean party cast shadow over his subdued 60th birthday celebrations
- Everything to Know About the 2018 Women's Marches Planned Nationwide This Weekend
Kevin Hart defends calling his teenage daughter's behavior 'hoe-like' and shoots down accusations he belittled black women have 402 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 29, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.