I’M A Celebrity’s Giovanna was in tears tonight after missing out on a treat from home. The stars got the chance to win messages from their families – as well as a special gift. Everyone got treats from home, apart from AJ, Jordan and Giovanna who couldn’t hide her disappointment. The campmates took it in turns to take a key from the bucket to open a box. A star equalled a meal for camp, if they found a treat they had to nominate who would receive theirs. An empty box meant no win and that key was lost. Speaking in the Telegraph an emotional Giovanna said: “Your heart aches and then you attach yourself to anything. “How lovely would it be to hear from Tom and the boys, just a sentence? “It’s a sentence and I’m going to pretend each sentence anyone gets is from the kids and I’m going to adopt them like they’re mine.” After tucking into their Mutton dinner, the winning treats from the earlier challenges arrived. Russell read out a note for Beverley from her husband and her treat was cookies.Most read in I’m A CelebrityChristmas grinchTom Fletcher risks upsetting I’m A Celeb’s Giovanna by breaking… Read full this story
- Caroline Flack's friend posts big thank you to late star's family after funeral
- 'Listen to me!' Former Miss World 1970 star Pearl Jansen scolds Lorraine Kelly for trying to interrupt her as she talks about movie based on beauty contest
- 'Wash your hands more often for 20 seconds': NHS to hammer home hygiene message in bid to cut coronavirus infections – with even the Queen wearing gloves
- Orlando Bloom Feels 'Very Grateful to Have Arrived Safely Home to My Family' After Leaving Europe
- Flyers Charities Remodels Home Of Philadelphia Family Whose 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Battling Leukemia
- Inside the Obamas' Private Quarters at the White House: 'It Has Truly Felt Like a Home for Our Family'
- How Joaquin Phoenix celebrated his big Oscars win: Joker star totes his trophy as he party-hops with his family (and rounds the night off with a vegan burger)
- Catherine Zeta-Jones shares glimpse inside luxury living room at New York home with new family photo
- Spider-Man: Far From Home Star Jake Gyllenhaal Has a Message for Marvel Fans
- Celebrities Implore People to Stay Home to Stop Spread of Coronavirus
I’m A Celebrity’s Giovanna in tears as she misses out on treat from home as stars get messages from their families have 395 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.