The first UK-based series of I’m A Celebrity is set to kick off on Sunday evening. And ahead of the launch show, members of the ITV programme’s crew were seen testing out some of the challenges that the celebrity contestants will partake in. Two female crew members were seen brandishing a bow and arrows as they tried out an upcoming challenge at the Gwrych Castle site in Abergele, north Wales. Practice makes perfect! Ahead of the launch show, members of the ITV programme’s crew were seen testing out some of the challenges that the celebrity contestants will partake in It appears the tasks this year have been tweaked to reflect the new castle venue, with this particular challenge taking on a medieval theme. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘Even miracles take a little time’: Alex Reid’s fiancée… Nick Cannon and his pregnant ex Brittany Bell spark… ‘I’m asking you as a man of integrity to please hand your… Jackie O Henderson reveals the VERY embarrassing intimate… Share this article Share Elsewhere on location, other crew members were spotted setting up one of the first trials of the series inside the castle walls. Workers wearing hi-vis jackets appeared to be hard… Read full this story
- Zinedine Zidane has eyes set on managing Manchester United
- Alex Jones Will Never Stop Being Alex Jones
- Manhunt for Convict Who Stalked Sarah Palin, Allegedly Threatened to Shoot Donald Trump, Continues for Marshals, FBI, Secret Service
- A Tech Pioneer’s Final, Unexpected Act
- Wojo: Parkinson's is Kirk Gibson's biggest battle
- How Goop’s Haters Made Gwyneth Paltrow’s Company Worth $250 Million
- Naomi Osaka’s Breakthrough Game
- 'Star Wars Rebels' Season 4 Premiere recap: 'Heroes of Mandalore' rediscover their warrior spirit
- So You Wanna Be a K-Pop Star?
I'm A Celebrity crew test out bow and arrow challenge as the first trials are set up in Gwrych Castle ahead of series launch in Wales have 287 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 10, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.