The Home Office’s latest job advert says the £85,000-a-year digital strategist must ‘actively tackle bullying’ in the department in the wake of a report that found Home Secretary Priti Patel had bullied civil servants. The ‘Head of Home Office Strategy’ ad is looking for someone to ‘champion an inclusive culture by actively tackling bullying, harassment and discrimination’ and ‘support the health, safety and wellbeing of all staff’. It was posted to the department’s LinkedIn page at around noon yesterday and is also listed on the Civil Service jobs page. Described under the list of ‘desirable criteria’, applicants are also expected to show ‘a track record of embedding internal change capability, both cultural and behavioural, that works at all levels of a complex organisation.’ The ad comes just days after Boris Johnson’s standards tsar resigned, amid reports he was pressured by the Prime Minister to water down a report on Patel’s behaviour with civil servants across three departments. Yesterday furious peers branded Sir Philip Rutnam, the former Home Office permanent secretary whose resignation led to the probe, a ‘snowflake’. In a debate on the Ministerial Code, Lord Howard, the former Tory Party leader, said Sir Philip had ‘brought even further disgrace’ on the Civil… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active: Why?
- Home Values for Brookhaven
- Home Values for Wichita
- Google Apps Vs. Office 365 Vs. Zoho Docs
- High-street ID card plan won't work, MPs say
- Robots are set to wipe out the some of the most sought-after jobs on Wall Street in the next 10 years
- Georgia officer suspended after dragging 65-year-old woman from car
- Background of Lotus chief under fire
- Digital disruption: 10 ways to survive and thrive
- Lightweight Home Office Suite Takes Office on the Road
Home Office's latest job advert says £85k-a-year digital strategy chief must 'actively tackle bullying' amid anger at 'snowflake' civil servants following Priti Patel bullying row have 290 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.