The executive producer of Jeopardy! says beloved host Alex Trebek passed away painlessly after spending ‘a nice final day’ with his family, just like he always wanted. The 80-year-old quiz show host died early Sunday morning at his Los Angeles home following a battle with pancreatic cancer. ‘He had a swing in his backyard that he loved. He actually rebuilt it earlier this year… Even in his book he described that he wanted his final day to be sitting on his swing next to his wife Jean and watching the horizon and he got to do that,’ executive producer Mike Richards said to the Today Show Monday. ‘He was coherent. He wasn’t in pain and the fact that he had a nice final day makes all of us in the Jeopardy! family feel much better,’ Richards added, speaking from the Jeopardy! set in Culver City, California. Mike Richards, the executive producer of Jeopardy!, said beloved show host Alex Trebek passed away after spending a final day with his family. ‘Even in his book he described that he wanted his final day to be sitting on his swing next to his wife Jean and watching the horizon and he got to… Read full this story
- R. Kelly Says Ex-Wife Destroyed His Name, Others Stole Money
- New World Order in the Court: A Dispatch From the Alex Jones Trial
- 's choices remain suspect, but a strong finale means the show gets away with it—for now
- Which Game Show Has The Best Final Round?
- New Blizzard President J. Allen Brack Doubles Down on Identity Politics
- Timothy Hutton, from
- The Americans’
- Hometown Papers Urge Rep. Conyers to Resign
- Albert Einstein’s Love Letters
- ‘Is Truth Dead’ Under Trump?
'He wasn't in pain and he had a nice final day': Jeopardy! executive producer reveals Alex Trebek spent his final day on a swing in his backyard with his wife have 280 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 9, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.